FUV EverGreen Series Reveal
    Go To Post #1
It's sure looking like they're revealing the EverGreen FUVs tomorrow! I'll make sure updates get posted here!

I might be a little excited.
[+] 3 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Perhaps the update will include information on the first 200 Premiere Series retail FUVs.

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Well, I haven't gotten any communication asking for ordering info yet... Hopefully I get it tomorrow!
    Go To Post #1
THAT SUCKS I PUT NONEY DOWN FOR 11,900 AND NOW THEY WANT 20,000 AND I HAVE TO WAIT LONGER?
[+] 1 user Likes SrkPawnkiller's post
    Go To Post #1
For the record, I beat Rick.  ?  Here's the details:

In 2007, we set out to build the world’s most affordable and efficient everyday electric vehicle that also happens to be insanely fun to drive. At long last, the wait is nearly over. Today, we are proud to announce the first retail series FUV, the FUV Evergreen Edition.

The Evergreen Edition is and will always be our top-of-the-line, flagship FUV. It sports a top speed of 75-mph, an estimated city range of 100 miles per charge, and comes pre-loaded with heated seats, heated grips, Bluetooth audio, removable doors, lockable rear storage, a Level 1 charging cable, and HOV lane access. Customers will have their choice of base and accent colors. Rockstar parking comes standard. You can check out our first teaser of the Evergreen below.

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqMR7trJcGk [/video]

2019-arcimoto-evergreen-launch-video
Priced at $19,900 before gas savings, available tax credits, and rebates, the Evergreen is our commitment to making an everyday electric vehicle that is as efficient, affordable and fun as possible. Depending on location, FUV owners may also qualify for sales tax exemptions, utility rate discounts, free parking, toll discounts, insurance discounts, and other benefits.

Starting today, we are accepting Evergreen reservations for our earliest pre-order customers in Oregon, California, and Washington. We expect to deliver the first 100 Evergreens by end of June 2019, with the goal to deliver all current US-based pre-orders by the end of Q2, 2020.

As we scale operations and drive down costs, we intend to introduce more options and accessories and ever more affordable variations of the FUV.

To all of our pre-order customers, some of whom have waited a decade for their FUVs, thank you for your patience and support. It is because of you that the FUV is about to become a reality. Getting groceries need never be boring again.

Have questions? Check our our Evergreen FAQ for answers. Still have questions? Drop us a line at info@arcimoto.com.

Thanks for reading. We’ll have a lot more to share soon.

Let the fun begin!
Team Arcimoto
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
I'm super duper torn.

On the one hand, that's more than we were planning on spending. Also, I plan on using this for my business and I carry around a lot of supplies. Secure storage is limited on this model, and I would have to either reduce the supplies I carry so they fit in the tail box or find some sort of secure container I can somehow affix to the back seat.

On the other hand, I want it so bad...
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
The Evergreen looks great. Doors are wonderful and they did a great job on integrating those new headlights. But it grew 4in in length and the top speed went down. The top speed is no big deal but length increase is a killer for me.
    Go To Post #1
Those 'California Doors" are probably ok for the West Coast, but those of us who live where it rains and gets cold need full doors to make it a year-round vehicle. The new headlights look great. The extra 4" makes no difference to me. The $20k price tag makes me cringe - a lot. Sad
[+] 3 users Like jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
The lowered top speed is a deal-breaker for me. I live where I must get on a posted 75 mph freeway regardless of which direction I go. Assuming the top speed is electronically limited rather than drag or power limited, that still leaves no margin to mix it up with the average traffic speed.
    Go To Post #1
I assumed that those doors have detachable windows, much needed for sure, but more info is need as we know what happens when one ass-u-mes. Perhaps AM can clarify.