FUV EverGreen Series Reveal
    Go To Post #1
A couple renders (click to enlarge):

[Image: configurator-black-black-hero.png]

[Image: arcimoto-fuv-evergreen-silver-green-xx12...-0-185.jpg]
    Go To Post #1
The press releas  has a bit more information:
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2...-Evergreen

And this article suggests the nonrefundable deposit will be $5000 and has a quote from Mark about the costs:
https://www.bizjournals.com/portland/new...ssion=true

Quote:"We are committed to our long-term price target,” Mark Frohnmayer, the company's founder and president, said in an interview. “We want to get below $10,000 when you factor in incentives. But for this vehicle, loaded with options, we feel very good about getting under the $20,000 barrier."
    Go To Post #1
Engadget article. No new info, but there is a pretty photo.
https://www.engadget.com/2019/02/07/arci...ders-open/
    Go To Post #1
My excitiement ends followed by disappointment.  Affordable was removed from Arcimoto’s decade long marketing equation.  Evergreen says “Show Me The Money”, since many of the earliest Oregon, Washington, and California based reservationists will not be able to afford the retail rollout ‘EverGreen’.

A $20K Flagship FUV should be fully loaded to include the long range battery, solar roof panel, hardshell enclosures, full climate control, racks, and cup holders.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I sold all of my 1600 shares and asked for my 2015 preorder refund the second I saw the press release.  I need a car this year and I can't wait any longer.  I also REALLY don't like how they've handled discussion / information distribution regarding the changing specs of the FUV (mileage, top speed, range).  

I'll still follow this company and wish them the best.  Maybe in a few years they will make something along the lines of the $12k dream they originally sold me but until then they've pretty much lost a fanboy.  I get that financial reality smacked them in the face but that doesn't mean I have to be okay with paying $20,000 and/or waiting another YEAR to get my FUV.  I'm currently looking at a used Chevy Spark EV.  Not nearly as "cool" as the FUV but it can be had for under $10k and its a lot more capable in many other ways.

Tom out.
[+] 1 user Likes Tom's post
    Go To Post #1
I'll wait for the lower price and 135 mile range. Until then, I'll find other options. I hope this move is enough to keep them going.
    Go To Post #1
I hate to say it but i'm out too, it will be a leaf or Spark for me.
    Go To Post #1
Following a 1-2 week cool down period,  I may request my Arcimoto deposit refund or let it ride and watch what happens in 2019.

Go To Post #1
I am discouraged by the $20k price tag for the Evergreen, but I also remind everyone that this is a deluxe version loaded with options. By the time AMP gets around to my reservation number, I am hopeful that the $11,900 base price point will be back.
[+] 2 users Like jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
It's funny that they call them "West Coast" doors, when they're really just "Southern California" doors. I mean, they're *based* on the West Coast, in a very rainy city! Yeah, without being fully enclosed, those aren't very good for windy rainy days from Northern California through British Columbia...
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post