FUV EverGreen Series Reveal
    Go To Post #1
I think it's 17.5 kWh, but now that you mention it, that number doesn't appear on the specs anymore so maybe it's not final.
    Go To Post #1
I just noticed that there is no mention of a tinted roof for the Evergreen. Anyone know what happened to that option? Seems like it would be important in sunny states.
    Go To Post #1
Interesting that the battery capacity could be 17.5 kWh. I had to guess it for my spreadsheet simulation, so it would match the other specs. It came out as 17.4 kWh.
[+] 1 user Likes DanCooper's post
    Go To Post #1
(02-20-2019, 03:19 PM)DanCooper Wrote: Interesting that the battery capacity could be 17.5 kWh. I had to guess it for my spreadsheet simulation, so it would match the other specs. It came out as 17.4 kWh.

I just asked the marketing guy there and he confirmed 17.5
also confirmed roof is not tinted, i just wanted to double check Smile
[+] 2 users Like DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
This is what I use to store and haul Goldie. I have a small shop space that she fits into but when I want to use the shop, I put Goldie in this 6X10 enclosed trailer. Which I also use to take her to EV events beyond her range.
[Image: B7-A2-FE35-47-FE-4947-B27-D-D28383-E7043-B.jpg]

[Image: 59-FE41-BC-4135-4-E26-8-B78-9-DF0-C7497-FEA.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
(02-21-2019, 06:36 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: This is what I use to store and haul Goldie.  I have a small shop space that she fits into but when I want to use the shop, I put Goldie in this 6X10 enclosed trailer.  Which I also use to take her to EV events beyond her range.
[Image: B7-A2-FE35-47-FE-4947-B27-D-D28383-E7043-B.jpg]

[Image: 59-FE41-BC-4135-4-E26-8-B78-9-DF0-C7497-FEA.jpg]

That looks great!
What are your thoughts on these west coast half doors they are bringing with the Evergreen Edition? Are they giving you a set of these as well?

Would you mind sharing what has your experience been so far when being caught in the rain? A little wind getting the seats and everything else soaked?
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Greetings DanPDX et all. I've been pretty happy with the Quarter doors but would be more happy with the half doors. I don't know yet if I'll be getting a set. I am getting a couple of extra "treats" for Goldie that I will share when that happens. (Goldie is with AM right now) These might be potential options depending on future FUV buyer interest.

As for driving in the rain, I have done quite a bit of that. The half doors will really help as there tends to be some water "blow up" from the lower quadrant of the vehicle. As long as it's not raining horizontally as it does sometimes here in Oregon, the driver's position stays fairly dry. The back seat does get a bit wetter even with the Quarter doors. This will be greatly improved with the half doors. Somewhere I posted a video of Goldie in the rain. I'll try and find it or repost it here.
[+] 3 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
Creativeguy I am sure I am not the only one you have left wondering what these little extra treats you mention are!!!
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
This detail oriented, picky old guy noticed that the seats in the “Meet the Evergreen” Reveal are not the same seats in the Evergreen on display at the recent AMP Open house. I’m confused and don’t understand why the Evergreen reveal specs would change in the 100 retail Evergreens and if so did other specs change, and why? Which seats and seat belts were validation tested? Little things that raise red flags for me. Anyone else notice and/or concerned.
Seats from Right to Left: (1) Beta that I test drove Fall 2018 (2) Evergreen Edition Reveal (3) Evergreen Edition/Open House.
[Image: 643332-D0-C0-DC-4598-9-F38-F86-E1-C74-B7-D2.jpg]

The covers, design, side backrest bolsters, and seat itself looks less supportive and cheaper than the seats in the Betas, which were the most comfortable ergo auto seat I’ve ever sat in. Both my wife and I echoed how comfortable the seats were. My wife wanted to take one home. If the Evergreen seats aren’t comparable it could be a disappointing deal breaker for me. The fancy Arcimoto logo does not matter as much as comfort. I could be overly concerned having no test sitting experience in that “new” seat. Comments/thoughts?

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Ya its upsetting when things that you liked change as the FUV moves to production. I was very upset that they increased the overall length by a few inches. I guess we thought that the betas would be very close final but not so. As AM moves to production and tries to continue to reduce cost we will probably see more changes as production progresses. Let us hope that they all will be positive ones.
The only way to know how comfortable the new seats are is to sit in one yourself but perhaps someone from AM can comment on them here.