The configurator is open!!!
    Go To Post #1
Just spotted:
https://www.arcimoto.com/product/evergreen-edition/
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Kind of limited at the moment, black or silver base, a few colors accent. But they say they will add more options soon.

Still haven't decided if I'll go for the Evergreen or not.
    Go To Post #1
Yes,: apparently this is just a beta Configurator and doesn't even have the final color choices.

We still have not made our decision either. We have a few questions we'd like them to answer first.
    Go To Post #1
My commuting situation has changed and the Arcimoto no longer fits my primary use case. However, that doesn't mean I don't want one! I can wait another year or so for the base model.
    Go To Post #1
Check it out! They updated the Configurator options and they're WAY BETTER!

https://www.arcimoto.com/product/evergreen-edition/

I went from having a hard time finding one I like to having a hard time finding one I don't.
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Placement of the accent color looks better, but I would like to see the accent color on the outside of the front fenders.  All the colors look awesome!

Go To Post #1
Ya accents should be on the outside of the fenders for sure. I was a bit disappointed on the colors. Looks the the subtle colors did not make the cut. I preferred them over the bright ones but AM needs to go there the market demands.
    Go To Post #1
Forgive me if this is already known or published somewhere but does the evergreen model come with the doors? The configurator image make me think so?
    Go To Post #1
(03-10-2019, 12:17 AM)glecko Wrote: Forgive me if this is already known or published somewhere but does the evergreen model come with the doors? The configurator image make me think so?

Yes, the California Doors are included on the optioned out Evergreen Edition.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post