Holy carp! (Over IPO price!)
    Go To Post #1
Closed at $7.10 today (likely thanks to the Bloomberg video combined with starting actual orders.)

That puts it above the IPO price for the first time.  It also accounts for *ALL* of my IRA's gains today.  (In fact, my FUV increase was $7 more than my "whole portfolio" increase today. So if FUV had stayed flat, I would have lost $7 in my portfolio. Instead I gained multiple hundred dollars.)

In after-hours trading, it dipped a bit, to $6.62, but that's still above IPO price.
    Go To Post #1
That ain't gonna last. Speculation.
    Go To Post #1
Isn’t speculation what the stock market is based on, particularly with a new startup company?  The wise investor considers the risk factors based on the startups past and present performance, along with their latest SEC filing data.  My speculattion is that $FUV could either go up or down, however, up is more likely based on performance, SEC Filings and current progress being made with the recent announcement of reaching the production starting line with the Green with Envy Edition.

Go To Post #1
OK. Short-term Speculation due to articles in mainstream media.

Blip.
    Go To Post #1
Is it really speculation or could it be that AM is now taking real orders. Bet it jumps again when deliveries start to happen.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
Stock prices jump with proven progress and good news reporting.  If you ‘bet’ it jumps again when deliveries happens......that’s speculation. Smile

Go To Post #1
(02-15-2019, 07:34 AM)CharonPDX Wrote: Closed at $7.10 today (likely thanks to the Bloomberg video combined with starting actual orders.)

That puts it above the IPO price for the first time.  It also accounts for *ALL* of my IRA's gains today.  (In fact, my FUV increase was $7 more than my "whole portfolio" increase today. So if FUV had stayed flat, I would have lost $7 in my portfolio. Instead I gained multiple hundred dollars.)

In after-hours trading, it dipped a bit, to $6.62, but that's still above IPO price.

(02-16-2019, 08:34 AM)SparkE Wrote: That ain't gonna last. Speculation.

FUV closed at $1.72 on Wed, and not trading more than a few cents higher in today's trading.
    Go To Post #1
Yep. Most disappointingly, I bought 1000 shares the day before the big stock sale was announced a couple months ago - literally made the purchase right before the closing bell, so about 15 "trading minutes" before the announcement. It was $2.98/share, and upon open the next day, promptly dropped to $2.35. That really annoyed me - I wish they had done a "direct offering to IPO purchasers" like they did a year ago - I would have absolutely participated in it rather than buy in the open market only minutes before they did a private offering.