InsideHook Article/Interview
    Go To Post #1
RickB you are right about the seam, could be the angle. I will say your argument about not delivering is a bit semantics, they have not delivered on their deadlines over the past years ;-D but I agree they do tend to come through. I really want mine for summer, it’s the main reason I went all in with my deposit. I am confident they will deliver on time, this time!
[+] 2 users Like DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Personally, I'll be happy if I receive my Arcimoto Pulse in late 2011 instead of early 2011 as currently predicted.

Wait....
[+] 2 users Like CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
“Never expect things to happen. It’s better to feel surprised than to feel disappointed.” Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Almost 2 months later ... I assume waiting on certification. It does look like they have lots of tubing in. Gear casing in. Anything else?
    Go To Post #1
Keep in mind they assembled and shipped 12-15 FUVs off to various testing labs in the past month.

Also, photos of metal shavings and various parts being laser cut by Millie.

[Image: 60-A3-F560-C518-4874-975-F-9878-CE92829-C.jpg]

Go To Post #1
(04-19-2019, 04:46 PM)KRickb Wrote: Keep in mind they assembled and shipped 12-15 FUVs off to various testing labs in the past month.

Also, photos of metal shavings and various parts being laser cut by Millie.

[Image: 60-A3-F560-C518-4874-975-F-9878-CE92829-C.jpg]
Yeah I forgot about the shavings. Didn’t see the metal cut outs.
    Go To Post #1
Speaking of shavings, when are we going to see a complete Evergreen Edition......mostlly interested in seeing the California Doors fit and overall appearance along with an attach/detach demo video.

Go To Post #1
Speaking of doors, it must be the doors/full enclosure of the Solo 3-wheeler that accounts for their stated 23,000 reservations vs Arcimoto's <4k. I'd happily pay 20k for a fully enclosed FUV vs one with california 1/2 doors.
    Go To Post #1
The 23,000 SOLO reservations are mostly Chinese reservationists spurred by Chinese partners and Zongshen manufacturing and some Canadian reservations. I’m guessing very few USA SOLO reservations. The 2 seats, more fun/flexible utility applications, higher visibility, and optional full enclosure makes the FUV much more desirable to a variety of USA market demographics. Arcimoto isn’t marketing, but rather spending limited funding on getting to the start line of retail production........before starting a formal advertising and worldwide marketing effort. Focus should be on manufacturing and USA deliveries. IMO

I plan on purchasing the optional full enclosure doors, when available, assuming the California 1/2 doors don’t meet my seasonal driving needs. I’m hoping for as much open, fresh air riding as possible.

The SOLO is so low (see photo), I’d have difficulty getting in and out of it as an old guys rule club member, Also, the sitting position with legs more outstretched is similar to sitting in a Vette.
[Image: D5-E07-F07-CDB3-4864-9-AF3-D279541750-B3.png]

Team Arcimoto/FUV/USA or Team ElectraMeccanica/SOLO/Canada/China

[Image: 3507-B190-2121-478-F-B275-CDC94-BD17-F2-A.jpg]

Go To Post #1
(04-20-2019, 06:49 PM)Rickb Wrote: The 23,000 SOLO reservations are mostly Chinese reservationists spurred by Chinese partners and Zongshen manufacturing and some Canadian reservations.  I’m guessing very few USA SOLO reservations.  The 2 seats, more fun/flexible utility applications, higher visibility, and optional full enclosure makes the FUV much more desirable to a variety of USA market demographics.  Arcimoto isn’t marketing, but rather spending limited funding on getting to the start line of retail production........before starting a formal advertising and worldwide marketing effort.  Focus should be on manufacturing and USA deliveries. IMO

I plan on purchasing the optional full enclosure doors, when available, assuming the California 1/2 doors don’t meet my seasonal driving needs.  I’m hoping for as much open, fresh air riding as possible.

The SOLO is so low (see photo), I’d have difficulty getting in and out of it as an old guys rule club member,  Also, the sitting position with legs more outstretched is similar to sitting in a Vette.
[Image: D5-E07-F07-CDB3-4864-9-AF3-D279541750-B3.png]

Team Arcimoto/FUV/USA or Team ElectraMeccanica/SOLO/Canada/China

[Image: 3507-B190-2121-478-F-B275-CDC94-BD17-F2-A.jpg]
I have to agree with the upright position being better for me along with 1 person vs 2 person. Isn’t the price estimated at $15,500 for the solo so that isn’t set in stone. For me the cost is potentially the same as I get $5000 off the Arcimoto now whereas next year when/if the solo is available the rebates may not be there.