Vote on color!
    Go To Post #1
It didn't look off until you pointed it out and now I can't help but see that it's off. Also the black gap in-between the top and bottom of the cargo box should probably be a consistent width as above the front wheel well and not taper as it gets closer to the back seat.
    Go To Post #1
Also, I prefer the color wrapped to the outer edge of the front fenders for greater visibility. Picky things, but I’ll take what I get! Smile

[Image: 8-A79-A2-DD-7588-4-A6-C-9-B81-5036-E8-B1-ABD6.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
For sure Rickb
    Go To Post #1
I would be happy with a solid color and then I would put on accents in retro-reflective tape.
[+] 2 users Like DanCooper's post
    Go To Post #1
I was researching how to add accents myself just yesterday! It's fun to hear I'm not alone on that thought.
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
I like that idea too! However, I would have a local custom auto shop detailer add those accents. I don’t have the skill set to satisfy my own picky needs. My philosophy on DIY is to make some extra money doing what I do best and use it to pay somebody to do what they do best.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(03-15-2019, 04:14 PM)Rickb Wrote: I like that idea too!  However, I would have a local custom auto shop detailer add those accents.  I don’t have the skill set to satisfy my own picky needs.  My philosophy on DIY is to make some extra money doing what I do best and use it to pay somebody to do what they do best.

Rickb what do you do best? I will pay you for it!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
I am too lazy to do what I am not best at, unless it is a lot of fun. I would go to a auto or motorcycle custom shop, too. I want to show off the FUV like I do my passive solar house, try to break through some of the resistance against energy conservation, and make more business for Arcimoto.
    Go To Post #1
DanPDX, Thanks, but you’re too late. I’m retired and spending far to much time on FUV Forums.

DanCooper, My early on philosophy was to choose work I enjoyed doing and have some fun at work. However, not the degree of fun you speak of!