What options will you get on your Arcimoto?
    Go To Post #1
I would settle for AM simply shipping units!!! However I do like the idea of future options being backward compatible.
    Go To Post #1
I found that the FUV’s narrow rear end provided for excellent side mirror visibility when backing during my test drive.  I doubt a backup camera will be a factory option.  I believe there are a number of aftermarket license plate frame backup cameras Bluetooth connected available.

Go To Post #1
I would actually be surprised if there weren't a backup camera option at some point. If they're going to automate these thins, that would seem to me to be a necessary step.
    Go To Post #1
Solar Panel roof was one of the options on their site pre-Evergreen.
    Go To Post #1
(03-08-2019, 05:21 PM)Rickb Wrote: I found that the FUV’s narrow rear end provided for excellent side mirror visibility when backing during my test drive.  I doubt a backup camera will be a factory option.  I believe there are a number of aftermarket license plate frame backup cameras Bluetooth connected available.

On our Signature series i find that when backing up it is really tough to tell exactly where the rear wheel is headed because the tail end tapers.  I have done a ton of backing up using mirrors both with just my vehicle and with trailer (over 200 times per year for 24 years with my sail boat) so i have some experience and I cannot use the FUV mirrors to back up accurately. I am for the camera- have one on our Leaf and it helps.
Just my 2Cents
[+] 2 users Like PAX's post
    Go To Post #1
(03-15-2019, 03:45 AM)PAX Wrote: On our Signature series i find that when backing up it is really tough to tell exactly where the rear wheel is headed because the tail end tapers.  I have done a ton of backing up using mirrors both with just my vehicle and with trailer (over 200 times per year for 24 years with my sail boat) so i have some experience and I cannot use the FUV mirrors to back up accurately. I am for the camera- have one on our Leaf and it helps.
Just my 2Cents

PAX how is your Signature Series holding up? Would love to know your thoughts this many months later!
    Go To Post #1
(03-15-2019, 06:01 PM)DanPDX Wrote: PAX how is your Signature Series holding up? Would love to know your thoughts this many months later!
It has been down at the factory for a while. I am not sure what all they are doing to it.  We should be getting it back soon. Good timing as the weather starts to warm up in the PNW at least.
[+] 1 user Likes PAX's post
    Go To Post #1
Here's a crazy idea. Put horizontal fiberglass wands on the back, even with the back wheel or a little behind. Put red balls or something on the ends, lined up with the mirrors. It might help other drivers avoid cutting too close, too.
    Go To Post #1
The telescoping e-trailer hitch aligner may be exactly what you’re looking for! Smile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9N6UwVuXFJI

Go To Post #1
(03-16-2019, 02:25 PM)DanCooper Wrote: Here's a crazy idea. Put horizontal fiberglass wands on the back, even with the back wheel or a little behind. Put red balls or something on the ends, lined up with the mirrors. It might help other drivers avoid cutting too close, too.

Dan,   I had the same idea. It would solve the problem I have. Of course if i could turn my head 180 degrees that would also solve the issue.