I need more content!
    Go To Post #1
(03-21-2019, 05:54 PM)DanPDX Wrote:  Jimball above says he got contacted about pre-ordering Evergreen edition and he is around reservation 1500. 

That was actually Sniffy.  He just quoted something I said in his post.  I'm #2356 & in Kansas.
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
Here's my guesses on the registrations/evergreen orders. If they have about 4,000 total registrations, I'd guess that maybe only one in 8 will spring for the more expensive Evergreen versions. So that cuts the number down to 500. California, Washington and Oregon make up about 15% percent of the US population. 15% of 500 is 75. So if they get over 75 Evergreen orders they are probably doing well. They probably picked 100 as a stretch goal and will probably be happy if they reach that total. They've probably made the Evergreen offer to everyone in their registration list that lives in California, Washington and Oregon.
[+] 2 users Like jetpad's post
    Go To Post #1
The Evergreens are apparently close to a sell out according to my last Arcimoto email contact about a week ago. It will be interesting to have feed back from the 100 Evergreen Edition owners daily use experiences starting after the June deliveries.

Go To Post #1
I (personally) got tired of waiting and bought a used Spark EV for $8500.

As I stated over a year ago, I think that both Arcimoto and Electra Mechanica blew it by not coming to market 2 years ago. It's not as if they are "bleeding Edge" on the technology front - the battery tech is 3-5 years old.
    Go To Post #1
I'd like to point out that my wife (#3202) and I (#60) have both gotten our offers, but our emails were different. My email offered me one of the first 100 Evergreens, to be delivered by June, and Andrea was simply offered AN Evergreen, with deliveries starting in June.

We may be talking about two different lists here.
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
I’m tired after a decade of waiting too. However, the Arcimoto is worth MY wait based on my test drive experience. I’m not looking for bleeding edge tech, but rather an affordable three wheeler supplement to my SUV that has sportscar like handling, performance, and big on fun factor. Different vehicles, different reasons for buying and driving them.

Congrats on the good value Spark EV purchase.

Go To Post #1
I would like to point out that a Spark EV has sportscar-like handling, performance, and big on fun factor. Wink

400 ft⋅lb of torque. FOUR HUNDRED.
    Go To Post #1
(03-22-2019, 01:49 AM)Rickb Wrote: I’m not looking for bleeding edge tech, but rather an affordable three wheeler supplement to my SUV that has sportscar like handling, performance, and big on fun factor.

I've driven more than a few sports cars, and many sport bikes.  They are a world apart, and anyone who groks sport bikes will tell you that four wheels are simply two too many.  After my experience last year with various Can-Am Spyders, I can tell you that the sporting tadpole configuration is 80 to 90 percent the same experience as a sport bike.  I really hope I'm not disappointed with the Arcimoto experience, but everything I've read indicates that it'll be remarkably similar to the Spyder.  I am excited about the Arcimoto for many reasons, but most of all, I am looking forward to the "fun factor".
[+] 1 user Likes Sniffy's post
    Go To Post #1
I assume you haven’t test driven the FUV. The FUV’s only comparison to the CanAm Spyder is three wheels. Arcimoto’s lead engineer responsible for developing the FUV’s drive train and suspension compares his FUV’s driving experience to driving his wife’s Miata. My test drive experience screamed sports car not sports bike. You won’t be disappointed!

Go To Post #1
I wasn't expecting a call in Massachusetts. Still on the fence about buying one, waiting for the 130 mile range. Took a quick look at the Spyder Ryker, but the mpg looks moderate at best. I'm almost ready to pounce on a Honda NC-700X. Earlier model, crate versions can be found for under 5 grand, and they get over 70 mpg.