Greetings from Arizona
    Go To Post #1
Hi folks - my reservation is just about 3 years old at this point. It was a speculative thing, relatively low risk, and I’m excited to see that the Arcimoto team is starting retail sales. Hope that the batteries perform better than my Nissan Leaf’s in the desert heat.

Looking forward to learning and sharing info about the FUV
    Go To Post #1
Welcome glecko! Have you test driven the FUV? If so, it makes the ‘no risk’ wait for retail sales even more exciting. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Glecko! Arizona is pretty much an ideal area for these. Hope you get to try one soon (if you haven't already).
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Arizona! Better go White to reflect the heat! Perhaps a dual-fan option. Yes, the ideal climate for a year around FUV daily commuter indeed.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Welcome from a recovered temporary Arizonan. FUV should be great in AZ, if you can handle the heat. (I couldn't, and I was in mountainous Northern Arizona where these things called "seasons" actually existed.)
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
My wife and I did a test drive when the FUV made its rounds across the country.

It will certainly be hot in the middle of summer with no A/C.

I am worried about the longevity of the batteries without active cooling but time will tell.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome to the group. Glad to see more customers in fly over country. You may want to push AM for a tinted roof, being in Colorado I plan to as well. If all else fails guess it can be added after market.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
..........or the solid roof on the options list. Smile

Go To Post #1
I don't see it on the Evergreen options but it should be.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
Aftermarket tint would be fine with me. Might need to install a few fans and/or misters for the sweltering months.

I’m also reservation number 590 fwiw. Not sure that means much with the first batch of Evergreens being isolated to the west coast. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯