New HyperCharge Video
    Go To Post #1
Yes........according to Mark F.. When I saw those renders the first time, the VW Pickup and the El Camino came to mind.

Go To Post #1
Great video and interview. Was anyone but me surprised that there were not any Evergreens partially built on the factory floor. Perhaps it was intentional.
    Go To Post #1
(03-24-2019, 01:40 PM)ricschug Wrote: Great video and interview. Was anyone but me surprised that there were not any Evergreens partially built on the factory floor. Perhaps it was intentional.

Yea, I think it was intentional but I also thought there should have been more activity with them building things. I'd guess they are waiting on something before they can proceed. Maybe some 3rd party parts aren't ready yet.
    Go To Post #1
Could have simply been on a Sunday when the factory was closed that they held the interview. A few devoted workers who would rather get some work done than have a day off.

In any case I was surprised to not see any Evergreen models in the background of any factory shots.

4D
    Go To Post #1
There was one not quite fully optioned Evergreen Edition, no California Doors, setting behind the interviewer. Also, frames setting in the background in a couple video shots. Perhaps they are waiting on all the parts inventory before Mark F. hits the start button on the assembly line. Ideal way to kick off the Month of April. Wait a minute, that’s April Fools Day!

100 Evergreens assembled April/May, delivered by June, equates to approximately 40 work days/2.5 units per day. Please check my math! Smile A ways out from scaled production numbers, making the $19,900 understandable and seem somewhat reasonable.

Go To Post #1
I don't see any way they'll be able to crank out 55 per day (assuming they work every day including Sunday) to meet Marks's estimate of 20,000 per year from that factory. Perhaps that includes doubling/tripling/quadrupling everything they have right now, but does anyone believe there is room for 4x the current layout from metal parts fabrication to finished trikes?
    Go To Post #1
Mark’s initial estimate was 10,000 unit per year single shift. I hope demand requires the double shift with automated assembly lines at full speed ahead to maximize production scale. Many of the A Team members have the prior manufacturing experience to make it happen. I’ll be doing cart wheels if the 100 Evergreen Editions deliver by June. Smile

Go To Post #1
(03-25-2019, 01:57 AM)Rickb Wrote: Mark’s initial estimate was 10,000 unit per year single shift. I hope demand requires the double shift with automated assembly lines at full speed ahead to maximize production scale. Many of the A Team members have the prior manufacturing experience  to make it happen.  I’ll be doing cart wheels if the 100 Evergreen Editions deliver by June. Smile

Couldn't agree more with your cart wheels if they deliver 100 by June. I truly only forked up for the Evergreen model because I am inpatient, and the sun started peeking out here in Oregon. I want this thing for as much of Summer as I can get. So if it was to somehow be delayed to late Summer/Fall(I have no reason to think it would), I would be royally PO'd as I probably would have not gone the Evergreen route.

Again, no signs saying that is going to happen at all. That being said I am having a hard time not pestering the marketing folks weekly to check and see if things are still on schedule  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
I think the reason we don’t see current Evergreen Builds is that Arcimoto is waiting on the final round validation testing to insure the FUV meets FMVSS certification requirements for motorcycles.

Keep in mind the FUV went through the initial manufacturer required FMVSS validation testing, neccessary changes were made, and those changes in terms of vehicles and component parts have to validate and ‘officially’ certify before the Evergreen assembly begins.

If that doesn’t happen until the end of April, the Team should be able to assemble 5 units per day to deliver the 100 Evergreens by June.

Lately I’m unable to edit posts (Glitch?) Addendum: My guess is at the time of the Evergreen reveal, a handful of fully assembled Evergreens and possibly some of the new component parts ( the new center headlights, etc) were shipped to the third party validation lab for testing. I have no doubt the Evergreens will deliver by June or end of June.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post