Custom Shop
    Go To Post #1
Ricschug, Delayed ever since the missed anticipated June delivery date, based on required retesting, pending results, and the manufacturer’s official certification approval. I’m fine with that, since there has been some improvements and I’m operating under the it’s ready when it’s ready mind frame. It’s getting better and better and closer and closer to the new Summer 2019 delivery date. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
They didn't specify one way or the other. When I got my first Custom Shop email stating the designer would contact me "within a month" when the then-assumed delivery date was less than a month away, I did specify "If the custom design will delay delivery, I do not want the custom design."

I'm guessing the delay in *ALL* deliveries is allowing the custom design to not delay my individual delivery any further.

Also, the design is a lot more prominent than my original ask. I wanted the Cascadia flag to be more subtle - more like the top row of designs on the Custom Shop site. (mostly black, with the flag's three stripes just going along the bottom of the vehicle.)
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post