Production timeline update
    Go To Post #1
Not to be Debbie downer but what happens end of June? Are we going to have this same discussion, changing June to July?
What I am hearing today is all pretty vague and not at all reassuring.
I’m still in......but there is a limit!
    Go To Post #1
I missed it, is there a link anywhere to watch?
    Go To Post #1
A recording of the webcast might show up here at some point https://www.arcimoto.com/investor/
    Go To Post #1
What happens the end of June? You will be posting a photo of you in the driver’s seat of your Silver/Yellow Evergreen! Smile Hang in! The hard work is over, mostly small detail requirements before Mark can officially hit the assembly line’s start button to full speed ahead.

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
My money is on the timeline slipping to July for most of the Evergreens. Unless I see some fabrication today, there is no way they will be done by end of June. I’m not convinced they’ll start till the end of June. Good thing I’m patient. I’d prefer by August but it won’t kill me to wait longer. I think the doors are more of a problem than they thought it’d be.
    Go To Post #1
Depends on the results of the May 21st test results. If no retesting is required Evergreens could assemble rather quickly. I wish Mark would have indicated how many units per day/week/month they can turn out on the new assembly line. Parts should be inventoried, frames and sub-assemblies complete, and ready to assemble Evergreens. Minimum 5 per day would deliver the 100 Evergreens in June. Production scale numbers is 200 per week. I prefer the under promise over deliver business model. Tell me anticipated July/August and deliver June/July. Not delay, delay, delay.

When I submitted my official order, I was assured that the California doors were ready and that I will be surprised how light wieght and convenient they are to attach/detach. I would have been more surprised to see a video by now.

Go To Post #1
(05-11-2019, 03:59 PM)Rickb Wrote: Depends on the results of the May 21st test results. If no retesting is required Evergreens could assemble rather quickly. I wish Mark would have indicated how many units per day/week/month they can turn out on the new assembly line. Parts should be inventoried, frames and sub-assemblies complete, and ready to assemble Evergreens. Minimum 5 per day would deliver the 100 Evergreens in June. Production scale numbers is 200 per week. I prefer the under promise over deliver business model. Tell me anticipated July/August and deliver June/July. Not delay, delay, delay.

When I submitted my official order, I was assured that the California doors were ready and that I will be surprised how light wieght and convenient they are to attach/detach. I would have been more surprised to see a video by now.
I make a habit of padding everybody’s timeline whether it be a building subcontractor, software programmer, or delivery estimate. Which is why I’ve been sticking with my July estimate and now August possibility assuming testing goes well. The doors are not figured out. I’d rather take a “rain”check on it and get more options. I’d hate to ask my huband to weld on them to make a full door with zippered top part.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
So do I and have fully adopted this philosophy over 72 years of experience: “Never expect things to happen. It’s better to feel surprised than disappointed”. With that said Arcimoto should have a handle on their timeline when asking for Non-refundable $5K deposits at this point in time. They should have padded their June delivery date by a month or two.......and possibly delivered early. None of the Evergreen early adopters would have had to feel disappointment.

It would have been more important for the reservationists when marketing the $11,900 FUV over a 2-3 years. Many early reservationists are disappointed and some angry by the $20K roll out. I see Arcimoto is now marketing $11,900 to be determined by production scale.

Go To Post #1
I look at the $11,900 base price as just that. Almost nobody buys a 'bare bones' car or truck with no add-ons or accessories. I expect it'll be the same for the FUV. I plan on ordering at least a tailbox and extended range battery. I'll save my pennies and add doors later.
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
I agree, and the average optioned FUV will likely be in that $15K range. It would have been a better roll out price point for the average early on reservationists needs. I’m spending $5 K more than I wanted for options I didn’t need, but to old to wait another year. The June delivery date was the deciding factor. If it goes beyond June or July, my current level of understanding fades away.