Open house today
    Go To Post #1
I sent arcimoto a messenger question regarding the USB Port. I’ll let you know if they respond. It would be standard equipment not an option and I can’t imagine there wouldn’t be one.

Go To Post #1
After watching the video boy does that green evergreen look awesome!! I hope they will sell to Colorado soon.
I was concerned about having enough lights in the rear but visibility seems to be just fine. I really like the 'trunk' and it might even have a small compartment under the trunk floor, kinda like a glove box but I'm just guessing.
    Go To Post #1
Lightening fast reply on the USB Port confirmation:
[Image: 6-E2575-BB-9-D45-4262-9-F72-55-D6-C4-D0-BC13.jpg]

assigned risk drivers

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I agree the green is looking good. I still don’t know how I feel about the green only being in the top portion of the doors. That giant swatch of black plastic for the lower 2/3 just feels off to me, I wish it had a little something more for that section. Not sure what, I don’t have an artsy bone in my body!
    Go To Post #1
Rickb for the win! I like how the 2 different amps are labled. Nice. I think this is a definite upgrade.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
DanPDX, All kinds of cool green vinyl wrap for autos out there, or you could use Arcimoto’s custom shop for a $500 upgrade color on the doors. Skulls? Smile
[Image: AB5-F6-A2-C-62-A9-419-A-986-C-BB02-F3-E853-AA.jpg]

Go To Post #1
RickB oh I know, but my $20k is already $5k more than my goal price so dropping another $500 on something aesthetic ain’t gonna fly with the Mrs! ?
I like the front and rear of the main color schemes just feel the middle flows kinda funny.
It did look better in The photos and videos I just saw so who knows!
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Yep, I’m $5K over my anticipated budget allowance as well. I’m lucky that flew with the Mrs.! The only reason it did was directly related to her ‘FUN’ test drive experience.

I think the color accent placement looks good and likely even better in person.

Go To Post #1
I may or may not forget to mention to my wife the already-paid $5000... /me whistles innocently.

"Yeah, honey, only $14800. I'll go to the bank to get the cashier's check for exactly that, not a penny more."
    Go To Post #1
That’s hilarious!

I learned early in our 51 years of marriage to let my wife manage the finances, which is likely why I have the extra $5K for the Evergreen Edition upgrade. My strategy was to get her in the driver’s seat and knew she would like it as much as I did. Prior to her test drive she had little to no interest.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post