Just a reminder....
    Go To Post #1
(01-02-2017, 07:55 AM)paravil Wrote: And now it´s become pretty clear that the Arcimoto is little more than a glorified golf cart in the process of being re-engineered as a roadworthy three-wheeler. And it is still far from completion: front wishbone and rear single suspension, gearbox, doors and windows, and even the windscreen and windscreen wipers are still in the development stage and the team is looking for funding to start further testing and production.

Save

Now I think that's going a little far.  I'm disappointed on the delay, but it's still going to happen.  The sig series gearbox is done, they mentioned testing a new windshield. They're building the first customer vehicles.  They're clearly making progress.

I'm super curious about the new production facility.  I wonder if they'll have a grand opening event of some sort.
    Go To Post #1
The hard shell enclosure panel looks awesome!

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_6955.JPG (Size: 34.54 KB / Downloads: 59)

Go To Post #1
The foot window is a cool touch. Hope it's made of sturdy stuff; I don't want to kick my way through it.
    Go To Post #1
(01-07-2017, 04:24 AM)Kepesk Wrote: The foot window is a cool touch.  Hope it's made of sturdy stuff; I don't want to kick my way through it.
The Freightliner I drove had a window like that.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(01-02-2017, 06:26 PM)Rickb Wrote: I will keep you posted of new finds if you keep me posted of new finds.

According to Derwin at FTRC, the Bosch and BMW connection is not with Helix Motors, but rather with the individual holding the patent that has distanced himself from Helix.  Watch for updates on FTRC or I will let you know only if I see validation that BMW begins developing a prototype. It's the only way it would ever get to market.

I also intend to provide you with my Solo test drive review, whether you want it or not.
Did you ever test drive a solo?
    Go To Post #1
No SOLO test drive to date. When I had a reservation on Sig Series SOLO #129, I had planned a road trip for a test drive and factory tour, but cancelled my reservation for a variety of reasons. I will do a test drive if SOLO ever gets to my neck of the woods, but have no interest in buying one.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post