Test Drive with Blue
Big Grin      Go To Post #1
Mark giving my buddy Woody a test drive of Blue on 6/24.  Woody loved it of course.

[Image: DSC_0117.jpg][Image: DSC_0119.jpg]
    Go To Post #1
Welcome, Kepesk!  I have heard only positive SRK test drive reviews by reservationist's and the industry connected critics alike, with over 350 smiles per gallon e.   I am looking forward to a test drive/ride soon.  Did you test drive the SRK as well?

Go To Post #1
Yep!  I test drove Gen 6 several years ago and I drive Blue over this summer (they even let me take Blue up Skinner's Butte and back).  Awesome both times.  The question I get asked most often is whether I had trouble getting up the hill.  Uh, no, I had trouble holding it back.
    Go To Post #1
Awesome test drive is good to hear!  Seems like everybody that experiences a test ride agrees.   The improvements made to the ETC sound major.......making the vehicle sleeker, lighter weight, and upgrading the battery pack, which I ass.u.me will increase the base model SRK's range.

They say still on track for reservation deliveries starting late 2016/2017, but I have to wonder if there is still adequate time to complete and adequately road test the signature series before the production model is ready to roll.

Go To Post #1
I also hear that the ETC was redesigned to make it easier to assemble. I can't wait to see it Sunday. I'll admit I've had my doubts about the timeline too, but they're holding steady on that prediction so I'm optomistic!
    Go To Post #1
From Arcimoto on Facebook today:
"We are unfortunately unable to provide test drives at this event, but we will have the brand-spanking-new ETC vehicle on display.
Come down and say hi!"  Sunday September 11th.
Lane County EV Ride and Drive
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.