SRK Wraps!
    Go To Post #1
Again, thanks to Rick...

.jpg   SRKwraps.jpg (Size: 30.81 KB / Downloads: 194)
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Cool. Is there a higher-res version of that?
    Go To Post #1
(03-27-2017, 03:47 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Cool.  Is there a higher-res version of that?

We have to ask Rick. I don't know where he got it from.

Rick?
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
I screen shot the wrapped deliverator from expanded images on their last marketing video.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go To Post #1
(03-27-2017, 05:49 PM)Rickb Wrote: I screen shot the wrapped deliverator from expanded images on their last marketing video.

Oh!  I didn't spot that.  Cool!

That last wrap in the image is particularly nifty.  Pegasus Pizza is a really popular local pizza place.  The A team has a history of using the services of local businesses whenever possible; my brother and I have both encountered that first hand.  It's awesome to see one of them featured in a promo video.
    Go To Post #1
Cool, I love that bumblebee one.
    Go To Post #1
I wonder if it is possible to convert between Deliverator and standard. I plan to use mine for Meals on Wheels, among other things. The standard version should be sufficient for that but the Deliverator would be cool.
    Go To Post #1
(08-15-2017, 07:34 PM)DanCooper Wrote: I wonder if it is possible to convert between Deliverator and standard.  I plan to use mine for Meals on Wheels, among other things.  The standard version should be sufficient for that but the Deliverator would be cool.
"With the backseat folded down you'll have 10 cubic feet of storage".  The only advantage of the Deliverator would be the heated storage box providing for the delivery of hot meals on three wheels.

Go To Post #1
I'm looking forward to seeing how that works. The Alphas don't have the fold-down seats.
    Go To Post #1
I noticed that Mark Frohnmayer comment in his last IPO interview.  The 10 CF of storage space makes the SRK able to accommodate a typical COSTCO run.

One could also set a dog crate in that space allowing for safe travel for your trusty companion dog.