The Deliverator!
    Go To Post #1
It would have to be a separate version because it doesn't have the roll cage in back. I can think of lots of neat uses. How often are Postal trucks anywhere near full? It could replace a lot of them. Pizza delivery. Food delivery to shut-ins. Auto parts delivery. The community college here has several little trucks, not even licensed for road use, for all sorts of tasks. It could replace them. But I hope I get my FUV before they put all their resources into its development.
    Go To Post #1
Ya these niche models are cool and I'm sure some will sell but seams to me the top priority should be to start shipping units is quantity and getting the product out there. Volume equals profit and that should be paramount to staying in business.
    Go To Post #1
That is their top priority. Mark mentioned on Facebook that most of the staff is focused on producing Evergreens and only a smaller R&D department is working on this stuff.
    Go To Post #1
GREAT! that is exactly what I wanted to hear and makes total sense. As always AM is doing things right. Who knows perhaps there will be an order for a lot of deliverators from some chain. Maybe UPS or FedEx. I have always thought it would be the perfect pizza delivery vehicle.
    Go To Post #1
(03-20-2019, 01:51 PM)DanCooper Wrote: It would have to be a separate version because it doesn't have the roll cage in back. I can think of lots of neat uses. How often are Postal trucks anywhere near full? It could replace a lot of them. Pizza delivery. Food delivery to shut-ins. Auto parts delivery. The community college here has several little trucks, not even licensed for road use, for all sorts of tasks. It could replace them. But I hope I get my FUV before they put all their resources into its development.

I was thinking there could be a change to the roll cage so that it would still basically look the same but be two separate roll cages, one for the front and one for the back and the back one could be removed in case you wanted to convert it to a Deliverator.
    Go To Post #1
I am guessing that the Deliverator will be part of dedicated fleets and there will be little interest in converting. One thing I do is collect coffee grounds from coffee shops and take them to an urban farming charity for compost. I need to carry about 7 5-gallon buckets at a time. I am thinking of making some kind of rack to carry them. Having hard points for rack attachment would be a good thing.
    Go To Post #1
My version of the Deliverator.

[Image: 22-F1-B63-D-77-F4-4-A83-B23-E-45-CAD060-DDDF.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
Hey Steve, Please consider a reply to the PM I sent you a few days ago. Thanks.

Rick

Go To Post #1
Arcimoto engineer’s should create a small trailer frame option designed to fit under the finalized Deliverator’s attachable/detachable Cargo Box. A towable multi-purpose open flatbed or enclosed cargo box. The Fun Utility Trailer.......FUT!

Go To Post #1
Probably not the best acronym to use, but "Fun Accessory Trailer" rolls off the tongue a bit easier.  I'll have FAT with my FUV.   Smile