HyperChange YT channel: Production Update w/ Mark Frohnmayer
    Go To Post #1
Gali from HyperChange youtube channel posted a nice chat with Arcimoto CEO Mark Frohnmayer.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALPsNUQxOi8 

I believe toward the end (I paused/resumed the video a few times so it could be at a different point) Gali had asked about the electronics and how they're controlled via software.  I thought he was going to ask Mark about OTA (over the air) software updates but didn't.  That prompted me to search this forum for discussion on OTA updates but I couldn't find any.  (My apologies if they exist.)  So I did the next best thing and did an internet search.  Found an interesting write by electrek on the FUV back on February 6, 2020 - "Arcimoto FUV production-spec first drive: it’ll turn heads"  Here's an excerpt from that article: 

"It’s possible that Arcimoto might add some more capabilities to the system in the future. Right now the software is still in progress, and the vehicle isn’t capable of over-the-air updates, but will have that capability “soon.”

Does anybody have any additional info on Acrimoto's plans to add OTA updates?
    Go To Post #1
Last I had heard, they were planning for OTA updates, but weren't actually set up for it yet.

I know that my early FUV had a component that wasn't OTA-updatable, so they replaced it with one that was for free, even though there weren't any actual "problems" with it.