Window/roof tinting and shading
    Go To Post #1
Made in the shade!  
There had been some talk about having more tinting at the top of the windshield to help block afternoon sun.  Also, some people, like me with my Midwestern complection, don’t like to have the sun bearing down from above.  I solved both these issues with some 50/50 see through vinyl that sign shops use to print on and apply over vehicle windows.  In my case, I had some printed with a grey color and installed it on the inside of the windshield and underside of the roof.  I didn’t want to completely block out the roof but this makes it much more comfortable for me to drive on a sunny day.  And it also improves the screen visibility of my dash/backup camera.  It was not easy to install this on the concave surface of the roof without a few wrinkles but I’m happy with the results.  I’ll keep you posted as to how well this holds up.
[Image: FFD33194-DC56-4663-B570-88-A8-CBF7-EDD5.jpg]

[Image: ED44-FBFB-6284-4-C0-A-844-A-676-F668434-DE.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
(06-11-2020, 11:22 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: Made in the shade!  
Great way to handle it. The wind shield bothered me on Red and the roof was miserable with out wearing a hat.  I would even take a solid roof as I have never liked sun roofs on cars. I always kept the shade over them.
    Go To Post #1
Looks great! I need to do that to mine - just drove today, and the sun was alternating just below the top-windshield-bar, and just above it.

Now to find somewhere local to do that fo me, because I don't trust my ability.
    Go To Post #1
I noticed the Deliverator has a solid roof. Anyone know if it's just vinyl, or if it's the same ABS as the body?

For me, it's not really an issue because I drive mostly in the mornings and evenings (whenever work from home ends), so the roof won't help. It will be in a garage at home and a parking garage at work.