can't take gear
    Go To Post #1
Yesterday a friend has washed my FUV (what are friends for..) using a small pressure washer (yeah, I know grrr).  Since then I have not been able to ride.
it will turn on, go through the start-up procedure. And that is all.  It shows the wrong charge, has the 12V batttery indicator in red, does not move from neutral to drive or
reverse, shows 78% charge when it was 90% before the wash, does not take charge if you plug it in. 
I did a hard reset 3 times.  That did not do it.  Any ideas anybody please?  I am in tears here.
    Go To Post #1
Did you email support@arcimoto.com to get a technician out?

Don't pressure wash. When you wash, use a regular hose/sprayer and be careful not to get water down the front compartment. Make sure the hole at the bottom of the windshield that drains water isn't plugged. I've never had the issue you have but others have. Also, make sure you have the newest firmware so that you can do a right side only reset (so you don't have to monkey with the 2 wires on the left side). Arcimoto should be able to tell you which firmware you are on (if it is after late July 2021).