How many miles can YOU travel?
    Go To Post #1
To date we have driven almost 500 miles, most in and around town. Ventured out today for a warm weather “backroad” road trip which ended up being 37 total miles. All flat ground. Started with a full 90% charge and those 37 miles, mostly at 50-55 mph, brought us down to 37% remaining charge. The literature suggests 66 road miles or 100 around town miles are available on the FUV. Seems like most advertising, a bit of an exaggeration. It is clear that to go anywhere near the represented available distance you would need to use extended range mode. We were just curious about the experience of others in terms of how far they felt they could drive on a single charge.
    Go To Post #1
My record is 76 miles in one go, mostly on 45-55 MPH "backroads highways"
    Go To Post #1
Somewhere between 60 to 65 miles on a 90% charge is about what I see after putting on about 1500 miles. Based on Kokeel's numbers, they would have seen 63 miles on their 90% charge. Overall speed (50 vrs 60 mph), weight (do you have a passenger?) and a light hand on the throttle make a difference. Outside temperature as well -- I haven't tested it yet, but Tesla's, for instance, degrade their estimated mileage by up to 30% depending upon temperature, I'm told.
    Go To Post #1
Can confirm that FUV's range drops *A LOT* when cold. With no active battery thermal management, if you park outside, you are going to see possibly as much as 50% range drop, even *WITHOUT* using the window defroster or heated seats/grips.

And it won't even attempt to charge the battery if the pack is below freezing. My first winter before I had a garage, I had to resort to putting a tarp over the FUV with an oil-filled radiant heater in the cabin to heat the battery pack enough to convince it to start charging.
    Go To Post #1
I have only had this thing for a day but at 72 degrees and driving normally (not uber gentle) I believe I could hit 80 miles easy at 100% charge (cruising at speeds of up to 55). So if I was trying to maximize the drive I could hit 100 in this kind of weather.

I can easily imagine that will cut in half when its cold.