My son in SRKs
    Go To Post #1
I haven't shared any new photos here lately because we have been in the process of adopting a second son. Now that it has finalized, I can share photos of HIM in SRKs!

[Image: P_20170910_161327.jpg]
[Image: P_20170910_161344.jpg]

His name is Alex and he is OBSESSED with motorcycles! So I put him in front of the red SRK at the local EV event in September, told him (accurately) that it's a motorcycle, and he went BALLISTIC! "Daddy, is this your motorcycle? Daddy, where is your motorcycle? Daddy, can I ride the motorcycle? Daddy, is this my motorcycle?"

The A Team reps who were there asked jokingly if I had trained him to say that stuff. NOPE!

Kids love Arcimoto.
    Go To Post #1
Congrats on the adoption!  Alex appears to have gotten himself a very good Dad.  It doesn't get any better than that.  Also, Alex is lucky in that he and his dad share an obsession that they will be taking delivery of very soon. I see a couple of FUVs in your future.

My son turns 50 in 2018. Smile

Go To Post #1
(12-28-2017, 06:17 AM)Kepesk Wrote: I haven't shared any new photos here lately because we have been in the process of adopting a second son.  Now that it has finalized, I can share photos of HIM in SRKs!

[Image: P_20170910_161327.jpg] [Image: P_20170910_161344.jpg]

His name is Alex and he is OBSESSED with motorcycles!  So I put him in front of the red SRK at the local EV event in September, told him (accurately) that it's a motorcycle, and he went BALLISTIC!  "Daddy, is this your motorcycle?  Daddy, where is your motorcycle?  Daddy, can I ride the motorcycle?  Daddy, is this my motorcycle?"

The A Team reps who were there asked jokingly if I had trained him to say that stuff.  NOPE!

Kids love Arcimoto.

I'm happy beyond words for you and your family. Good to see the future generation of FUV owners.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.