Totally Screwed In Vegas!
    Go To Post #1
Arcimoto posted these on Twitter.
Seems they ran over some road hazards and Pep Boys helped out.
Click on the thumbnails to view larger images...

[Image: fuv_screwed1.jpg]
[Image: fuv_screwed2.jpg]
[Image: fuv_screwed3.jpg]
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
One of the things I am interested in learning is how the FUV handles with a flat tire. When I had a rear wheel flat while riding my tadpole recumbent trike, I was doing about 25 and hardly noticed it - just a little rear end wobble. I haven't had a front one go while riding fast but my wife had one that she chose to keep riding for a couple of miles at slow speed. Not recommended but it happened.
    Go To Post #1
(01-22-2018, 12:24 AM)PAX Wrote: One of the things I am interested in learning is how the FUV handles with a flat tire.  When I had a rear wheel flat while riding my tadpole recumbent trike, I was doing about 25 and hardly noticed it - just a little rear end wobble.  I haven't had a front one go while riding fast but my wife had one that she chose to keep riding for a couple of miles at slow speed.  Not recommended but it happened.
I hope to never find out how my FUV handles with a flat. Smile