Facebook Forum Stress
    Go To Post #1
This past week, I've found myself responding negatively to all the trolling and negative comments on the posts.  Its a great resource, so much good information, and reaches so many people...  but...  the trolls are getting to me.  I'm not one to shoot my mouth off, but when someone makes it personal, I don't back down either.  I found myself coming back here to find peace and cordial discussion.  

Thanks to Kepesk for keeping this forum going.
[+] 3 users Like AnimalCage's post
    Go To Post #1
Haha glad it can be a refuge. This place isn't immune to trolls, but the discussions at least tend to have some depth I think.
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
I too am glad that this site has been kept open, I do not nor will I venture into Facebook's world.

Thanks Kepesk
[+] 1 user Likes Trik's post
    Go To Post #1
Yes, it is GREAT when somebody will post actual news from the FB page here - so that I don't have to wade thru all the garbage posted on the actual FB page.

I'm looking forward to hearing a summary of the quarterly report that discusses (?confirms?) target dates, delivery dates, rental info, future production guesses, ...
[+] 1 user Likes SparkE's post
    Go To Post #1
Don't forget to thank Dale who created this thing in the first place. Without him, it would be Facebook or nuthin'.
[+] 5 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Hey Dale!  A big thanks Jacob!

Go To Post #1
I really appreciate this forum- mu occasional efforts at FB are minimal. Thanks Kepesk
    Go To Post #1
It appears that Team Arcimoto is in good Holiday Spirits.  Is that A’s I see in the background on the AMP assembly line?  Happy Thanksgiving FUG!  (Fun Utility Group)
[Image: E5-CBABC8-B5-D6-4-FA9-AAC4-9-FE2-FE44-AC55.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Nice catch! I was so distracted by the flamethrower I wasn't looking in the door.
    Go To Post #1
Things are heating up at the AMP!

[Image: 1-A01-AB80-0468-4-D56-AE55-6-C40-E6-AA5971.jpg]