Someone on the Evergreen list was contacted for color
    Go To Post #1
OOOOOOh how exciting. Tony in Washington was contacted to ask about color. Which means that his is coming pretty soon. Don't know if Tony S is on this group but if he isn't ....
    Go To Post #1
On facebook a second future owner was also contacted about choosing a color, but so far no one has mentioned being asked for final payment.

4D
    Go To Post #1
Mark F. must be getting very close to hitting the start button on the retail Evergreen Edition assembly line. Perhaps an official announcement the first official workday in June. I am curious about the anticipated number of FUVs scheduled to roll out per day/week once they start assembly.

Go To Post #1
I was contacted about color(posted on that group on FB). I saw Tony mention he is #38 in line for the Evergreen, with their target being July-August for him initially. That’s pretty damn disappointing(but deep down, not surprising) to me if true!
I emailed arcimoto to ask my number and what the current estimate for me is. Will update all when I hear back.
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
The time has come for Arcimoto to formally announce the planned assembly and delivery schedule for the first 100 Evergreen Editions, to avoid confusion and disappointment.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I got the email, too. Was told "...begin FUV Evergreen Edition deliveries in June..." I'm somewhere between #10-#20 in the Evergreen list. (I asked for confirmation about the exact number, haven't heard back yet.)

They also said that for a "Custom Shop" design, "our designer will be reaching out in the next 30 days." - which seems like an awfully long time too "reach out" if my actual delivery is supposed to be within the next 31 days...
    Go To Post #1
I suspect (guess) the first 2-5 will be done by the end of June/early July. They will slowly accelerate production over time. Which might explain #10-#20 not getting started until July.
    Go To Post #1
We shouldn’t have to guess and speculate regarding production numbers and delivery schedules at this point in time.

It’s reasonable to expect 4-5 units per day/ minimum 20 units per week single shift and 5 weeks to roll out the June/July delivery of the first 100 Evergreens. 20 units per week equates to a rather low production start of 1004 units per year, 20% of the production scaled 5000 units in 2020. Numbers less than that don’t equate to a tooled manufacturing plant, but rather a custom shop handbuilding vehicles at a profit loss.

Go To Post #1
(05-31-2019, 02:18 PM)Rickb Wrote: We shouldn’t have to guess and speculate regarding production numbers and delivery schedules at this point in time.

It’s reasonable to expect 4-5 units per day/ minimum 20 units per week single shift and 5 weeks to roll out the June/July delivery of the first 100 Evergreens. 20 units per week equates to a rather low production start of 1004 units per year, 20% of the production scaled 5000 units in 2020. Numbers less than that don’t equate to a tooled manufacturing plant, but rather a custom shop handbuilding vehicles at a profit loss.
I consider the first 100 to be guinea pigs for ironing out production issues and figuring out efficiencies. Maybe next year they will know # of products per day but not really as much this year. You may have missed Mark F talking about how production will start slow at 2 days PER station and continually increase speed with quality control until it is 10 minutes per station.
    Go To Post #1
Thanks, I did miss that! My enthusiasm has diminished as a result of the recent speculation.