FB Group Member posted updated Evergreen Pics
    Go To Post #1
The seat looks a lot better than the May open house seat. Logo is stitched, not a sticker.

Direct link to picture

Unrelated: It appears we're going to have yet another delay, with Mark stating on FB that another update will be out "soon", but that the update will certainly not include that the first FUV has been delivered.
[+] 2 users Like CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Yes, nice added detailing on the seat with the stitched logo and diamond stitched (?) pattern on the seat back:

I’d be happy if the update includes the FUV’s certification is official and the specific date of he first delivery. Steve mentioned an added ‘secret’ storage compartment below the deck of the tailbox and saw improved fit and finish of both 1/2 & full doors.
[Image: FCBF017-D-C30-F-4380-9-D5-E-8-EC528-D16598.jpg]

Go To Post #1
The facebook group seems to be heavily moderated. The pics I posted are all removed.
    Go To Post #1
Perhaps the photos were a bit too revealing for Arcimoto/Mark's taste. Wink
    Go To Post #1
(06-26-2019, 03:04 AM)harriska2 Wrote: The facebook group seems to be heavily moderated. The pics I posted are all removed.

This ain't FB.  Post them here!  Cool
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
Here are the pictures I posted on FB.
I got to see several of the elements that will be going into building the new Evergreen FUVs. They have not been twiddling thumbs at AMP while they wait for final testing and certification. In fact, I understand they have been doing practice builds to improve time and efficiencies at the different build stations. When they complete a build, they take the FUV over to their dedicated service area and completely take it apart. I’m sure it is great practice for their build and service technicians.

Electrical control components (left), Battery modules (right)

[Image: FD58-CBFD-9-AD5-49-DD-B0-D2-492195-FD82-C3.jpg]
New brake assemblies
[Image: 708-E6178-1-C7-B-4-E48-B901-28949-F258-F4-B.jpg]
Thermoplastic body panels. I was impressed as to how awesome the silver base panels look.
[Image: F7549169-525-B-4078-8-D54-3-E1-D1-B2732-B7.jpg]
Front end with approved lights. The marker lights on the wheel fenders are also a big improvement from the Sig Series fender lights.
[Image: 865-BCC97-D6-A1-4270-98-E3-70-E3-B3-A06-E87.jpg]
Seatback with embroidered logo. I’m hoping AM will match the embroidery color with Goldie II’s color scheme.
[Image: 49-F786-A7-2-A43-4360-B544-87634-CBF3727.jpg]
Yours Truly
[Image: 3-C4-DC641-A525-4-C6-C-BBC4-6-B239-F095-A33.jpg]
Control buttons. My understanding is the the 4 buttons on the right will control current and future functionality such as changing the drive parameters (eco - sport)
[Image: 99-A11979-64-E8-4-C5-D-9194-ADE20-D6-FD7-C0.jpg]
I’m sorry I didn’t get a picture of the new “trunk”. It’s really cool. Because of the empty space underneath the back “tray” on the FUV, they has been able to add additional space in the trunk that drops down into this space. Basically it creates a ‘secret compartment’ that will have a lid that separates it from the trunk space. A great place to keep that can of fix-a-flat, tools, registration and some smaller items.

All in all, I was really impressed by what I saw.
[+] 2 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
(06-26-2019, 12:55 PM)jimball Wrote: This ain't FB.  Post them here!  Cool
I did post them here, including the inside of the trunk. https://fuvowners.com/showthread.php?tid...29#pid4929
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
Thanks for the photos! Good to hear the silver base color looks “AWESOME”! The photo of the Yellow color accent looked good, but hopefully AWESOME up close and in person. The front fender marker lights look very substantial. Nice improvements made while we wait.

Go To Post #1
I wonder if the fender marker lights are the 'lighting' issue we heard about.
    Go To Post #1
I noticed in the background behind the "Yours Truly" photo there's a dewar, probably liquid Nitrogen. I wonder what that's for.