New drive video --with cargo box!!!--
Big Grin      Go To Post #1
    Go To Post #1
We have seen a number of SRK drive videos.  It may be time to see a performance test drive video on a test track with some maneuvering beyond a straight line and slow turns.  Let's see how fast, nimble, and stabile the SRK really is with a slalom run.  Wheeeeeeee! on a parking lot is much different than WoooooW! on a test track. I noticed the SRK's speedometer in the video at about 15 mph.

Go To Post #1
I have it on good word that it has broken 70, but sadly no video of that one.
    Go To Post #1
I will personally never ride and or push the SRK much beyond 50-60mph. I assume a typical instant torque quick 0-60mph, but not concerned about top speed. More concerned about handling and response to varied road and driving conditions. I would like to see the SRK on a test track setting doing slalom test runs at various speeds. Also, how it handles on the varied twist and turn track layout while testing the various systems on the vehicle.......suspension, stability, braking/stopping distance, 0-60 mph, quarter mile time, speed, etc.. Similar to what Electra Meccanica is doing with the Solo.

All I've seen to date is slow speed parking lot test drives.

Go To Post #1
(01-06-2017, 04:38 PM)Kepesk Wrote: I have it on good word that it has broken 70, but sadly no video of that one.
What top speed have you personally had one of the SRKs up to Kepesk?
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
I don't think I got it above 26 or 27 on my test drive. All side roads.