Brakes dragging - Parking Brake won’t hold
    Go To Post #1
Hello and I’m guessing that the brake pads probably wore out faster than they should have but is anyone else having the following issues…
Brakes sound like they are dragging or scraping
Brake squeel is awful 
Parking brake won’t hold the fuv in place on the slightest incline

Thanks in advance and any news about the company reopening or offering some sort of service support?

Steve
    Go To Post #1
(08-07-2024, 08:24 PM)MVSteve2024 Wrote: Hello and I’m guessing that the brake pads probably wore out faster than they should have but is anyone else having the following issues…
Brakes sound like they are dragging or scraping
Brake squeel is awful 
Parking brake won’t hold the fuv in place on the slightest incline

Thanks in advance and any news about the company reopening or offering some sort of service support?

Steve

My understanding is the brakes have a tendency to make a lot of noise due to their structure/ materials. There are some suggestions for alternate pads to try on the parts lists. I can't say that's helped, as I haven't tried it.

The parking brake is separate from the brakes for driving, and I ran into the parking brake being unable to 'unlock'. There's a tutorial on how to adjust the parking brake. Perhaps following the tutorial may solve your parking brake problem?

Jim
    Go To Post #1
(08-07-2024, 08:40 PM)Jim2016 Wrote: My understanding is the brakes have a tendency to make a lot of noise due to their structure/ materials. There are some suggestions for alternate pads to try on the parts lists. I can't say that's helped, as I haven't tried it.

The parking brake is separate from the brakes for driving, and I ran into the parking brake being unable to 'unlock'. There's a tutorial on how to adjust the parking brake. Perhaps following the tutorial may solve your parking brake problem?

Jim

Thank you and where would I find the parts list? I just watched the tutorial and going to see if that fixes the problem now.
Appreciate your help!