Production
    Go To Post #1
(06-22-2017, 12:33 AM)gregbinahurry Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 07:55 PM)Rickb Wrote: Yes, That's what I like about the A Team..........quarterly newsletters with news updates showing tangible progress.  I'm eager to see Signature Series deliveries and hear any future plans regarding the Pilot Fleet Program.

Did anyone else receive an email on the 7th of June talking about a new website that will have a SRK configurator that will allow you to look at your order, choose your options and then estimate a build and delivery date?  Kind of got me a little more excited.
Yes, i got the email as well, and felt a similar spark of excitement.  I see it as an indicator that production is very close with the Signature Series being built and pending delivery, planned Pilot SRKs in the Fall,  and reservation deliveries beginning in 2018.

Go To Post #1
Yep, got that email too. Looking forward to playing with the new website features once they're live.

And let's not forget the upcoming app!
    Go To Post #1
(06-22-2017, 03:30 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Yep, got that email too.  Looking forward to playing with the new website features once they're live.

Kepesk,  I ass.u.me you have one of the earliest reservation dates.  Do you look forward to being a Pilot Club Member by receiving one of the anticipated first run Pilot SRKs late Fall/2017?

Go To Post #1
(06-22-2017, 09:19 PM)Rickb Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 03:30 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Yep, got that email too.  Looking forward to playing with the new website features once they're live.

Kepesk,  I ass.u.me you have one of the earliest reservation dates.  Do you look forward to being a Pilot Club Member by receiving one of the anticipated first run Pilot SRKs late Fall/2017?

I'm lucky enough to have grabbed preorder #66.  I'm definitely getting psyched about it.
    Go To Post #1
(06-22-2017, 10:07 PM)Kepesk Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 09:19 PM)Rickb Wrote:

I'm lucky enough to have grabbed preorder #66.  I'm definitely getting psyched about it.
A very lucky number indeed!

Go To Post #1
It would be a fun experience to be one of the first 50 Pilots receiving delivery later this year.

Reasons:
1.  Transportation fun again.
2.  A chance to be free.  (Opportunity to feel the freedom a motorcycle rider experiences with added 
     safety)
3.  Wanting to go green for sometime.......but not a fanatic about it.......finally able to afford an EV.
4.  Convertible......sides off/on

Also, Mark Frohnmyer stated we will be seeing the enclosure option on the upcoming Signature Series reveal.

Go To Post #1
Well, the A Team updated the Careers section of their website with some job openings. There are a few office positions, a few engineering positions, and... *drumroll* assembly technicians to work the production line!

So I guess if you want to put these things together, here's your chance.
    Go To Post #1
A good sign!  My math says it's all starting to add up to launch time.  Damn, I wish Arcimoto was advertising for a salaried figure head position on the BOD.  I am willing to come out of retirement.............part time. Smile

Wait a minute.............or better yet a SRK test pilot!

Go To Post #1
(07-07-2017, 03:26 PM)DanCooper Wrote: I am replying about the map on this thread because the one about the map said that I do not have permission to post on that page.  The map did not show the pin I tried to enter yesterday.  I deleted my pin just to be sure.  Then I put my location in the "Your pin location" field.  It wouldn't accept it.  I tried a lot of formats and none of them worked.  Yesterday that part of it worked.  Aren't computers fun?

Hi Dan.

Thank you again for the heads up. I located the problem pretty quickly.
I experienced the same thing today after I read your post and tried to place another pin.

I had upgraded php on my account to meet the minimum requirements for another program on another site I'm trying to develop.
Since the map program was installed and configured with php 5.5, it didn't like php 5.6 very much. That glitch was the result.
I had originally upgraded the account to php 7.1 and then 7.0, this morning but the all of my forum sites went down.
So I rolled it back to 5.5 and tested the "Your pin location" lookup. So far so good. And yes, computers suck.
It's not so much the computers, but it's more often the lack of program information and/or instructions.

The map plugin (and most of the other forum plugins) didn't come with much information at all.

Hey, but they're open source, so I guess it's a trade-off I'll live with.
Give it another shot. I'm fairly certain it'll work for you this time.

I disabled replies on the map thread so that a post with the link to the map will show when members click on the thread's "last post" button.
I think the map will be an informative  and entertaining diversion on our Arcimoto SRK Journey. Sometime down the road, I'll give HQ their own special pin.

Thanks again Dan! If you have to give me any more help, I'll have to find a way to pay us both!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
I give today's (9/11/17) update two thumbs way up!