Looking for comments from initial purchasers
    Go To Post #1
If you can tow the vehicle, with the drive wheels on the ground, you can get it to where you need to and charge the battery at the same time. Anything can be towed, with a tow strap and a driver who knows what he/she is doing, but a towbar is better and safer. Does anybody know if the SRK can have a towbar attached?
    Go To Post #1
Arcimoto has mentioned a trailer hitch option. No towbar discussion that I'm aware of. I'll ask on their Facebook page.

Can you tow bar attach a typical reverse trike motorcycle? If so it seems likely on the SRK. I would rather have my SRK trailered than towed.

Go To Post #1
The Arcimoto Engineer's response regarding towing the SRK:

The quote wouldn't copy, but there are apparent issues towing an electric and a three wheeler.  They are working on it. Since many future customers have expressed Interest in the option of towing the SRK behind RVs.

Go To Post #1
When the Messerschmitt three wheelers were popular over here, there was a collection pick-up service for maintenance and repairs. If I remember correctly, the rear with the single drive wheel was lifted onto a step at the back of the tow vehicle and the front two wheels remained on the road. With front steered two wheels (Solo & SRK) the rear of the vehicle would also have to be clear of the ground for towing.

Apart from the steering problem, I could well imagine that the electric motor would have to be disengaged for towing (can it free-wheel? Wouldc it act as a generator, producing electricity while being towed?)
    Go To Post #1
The SRK is listed as weighing 1023lb.
The overall length is 9' and the wheelbase is only 77".
The overall width is 61.5" and the track width is 56.5".
I bought a 4'x8' trailer for $135 dollars last year.
Unladen weight is 185lb. and gross weight allowed is 1200lb.
I made sure it's safe, so I bought two new tires/rims for it.
I found those for about $40 for both on ebay.

The trailer is a tilt-bed. Meaning with the trailer still connected to the towing vehicle...
you pull a lever, the bed tilts and you drive the vehicle onto (or off of) the trailer.
Mine currently doesn't have a piston, but pistons are cheap and easy to install.
I've driven my MC up onto the trailer and the front-end drop is tolerable as is.

If you do the math, if I had another foot of width...
I'd be able to haul the SRK with that trailer and only be 8lb. overweight.

I would never consider towing the SRK with any of it's wheels on the ground.

Do you often see people pulling large off-raod ATVs or large MCs that way?

You obviously already have, or will have, a tow hitch.
My recommendation is to eliminate the risk and save the wear.

Look for a good deal on a used tilt-bed...
5'x8', or larger, with a slightly higher GVW than mine.
It's footprint will be about the same as  the SRK's alone.
You can even throw on a few extra things like a tool box, etc.
Mine costs me $6 per year for registration with no insurance required.
The towing vehicle's insurance covers the trailer's liability.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
I have a trailer that will do the job. It doesn't have to tilt, ramps are easy enough.