Someone on the Evergreen list was contacted for color
    Go To Post #1
Harriska2... I also have wanted to dump all my gas engined vehicles but even the lowest cost EVs are still higher than my sensibilities will allow. I have gotten rid of my gas powered lawn tools in favor of EGO brand lawn mower, hedge trimmer, and snow blower though. My first 4-wheeled EV needs to be a $30k van or pickup truck which are both a few years (at least) away. The FUV will replace a Suzuki Burgman 650 which can get me to work and back, but isn't so good for true buy-something errands. I suspect it'll be another year before they'll deliver a 12k FUV to Kansas though.

4D
    Go To Post #1
The FUV isn’t replacing anything here, although during the summer we may not put as many miles on the Subaru. We’ll hold onto the Toyota Tundra as it is shared amongst 3 different family members and is a sound gear and big things hauler. Interested in what you think about the EGO (Home Depot?) weed eater. I have a corded Stihl and dread getting out the 100’ cord. There is a nice Milwaukee battery weed eater that I tried out but the weed eater/ pole saw combo was about $340. We have an electric mower that we love. The edger (for cutting through grassy areas to lay in drip pipe) and pressure washer are gas. Neither can go electric as they are too wussy when doing so.
    Go To Post #1
My Ego battery lawn mower is a beast!
My Stihl battery blower is as good as gas.
My Stihl chain battery chainsaw is a great small saw.
The downside?
They are all expensive!
    Go To Post #1
Yep. All the EGO tools that come with a battery are more expensive (2X-ish) than their gas powered counterparts. The nice thing about them is that I haven't had to buy any gas or oil for them. The hedge trimmer didn't come with a battery so price was competitive. I have 3 batteries now and 2 chargers, and all the tools can use them. I'm never using more than one tool at a time and can have a battery or two charging while I'm using the third.

I'd love it if the battery in the FUV could be slid out and kept warm inside during very cold weather. I keep all the ego batteries inside as I don't have a heated garage.
    Go To Post #1
How about a battery warmer or thermal blanket?

Go To Post #1
If left plugged in while not in use I wonder if the BMS is smart enough to trickle/maintain/warm the battery pack even after it is full?

4D
[+] 1 user Likes 4dthinker's post
    Go To Post #1
Hrm, just heard back "I saw the number 20 next to your name and vehicle today." - I assume the numbers on the vehicles are the "reservation" number, not the "Evergreen production" number, since I know my overall reservation number is 20.

But "...name and vehicle..." would *HEAVILY* imply that the early Evergreen vehicles are actively in production right now!
    Go To Post #1
I am holding out hope we are still going to receive an update today!
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
(06-08-2019, 12:39 AM)DanPDX Wrote: I am holding out hope we are still going to receive an update today!
I don’t the think the media/communications peeps work weekends Sad Or at least I’ve never seen an email or post over the weekend.
    Go To Post #1
No doubt! Thanks again misinterpreted an email yesterday that said he "knows the hour grows late but he hoped to have an update for me asap!", As he knew I think was late in evening but we'd get it shortly.
I was wrong

Also sounds as though I am unlikely to get mine by the fourth of July (planned to take to Hillsboro parade), so another disappointment considering I am number 9. Sounds like initial production is gonna be sloooowwwwww