Someone on the Evergreen list was contacted for color
    Go To Post #1
(06-08-2019, 05:21 PM)DanPDX Wrote: No doubt! Thanks again misinterpreted an email yesterday that said he "knows the hour grows late but he hoped to have an update for me asap!", As he knew I think was late in evening but we'd get it shortly.
I was wrong

Also sounds as though I am unlikely to get mine by the fourth of July (planned to take to Hillsboro parade), so another disappointment considering I am number 9. Sounds like initial production is gonna be sloooowwwwww
Assuming 8 stations and 2 days per station, it would take 16 days for the first one to get completed with others rolling off the production line every 2 days. Slow? Yep. If they haven’t started yet they’ll be lucky to get one done by July.

Just in from Mark F on FB:
“Apologies- I just got back from 4 weeks on the road and asked the update email to be held for my review. It’ll go out this weekend. Vehicles are coming soon!”
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
If it goes out today, he meets the next week update announcement promise just in a nick of time! Smile

I admit to being skeptical of the numerous and vague “coming soon” statements I’ve heard over the years following vehicle startup companies.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Hopefully assembly time shrinks quickly, at least initially and that all our pre-orders get delivered before the end of 2020. I suspect AM will find that reducing the assemble times gets harder and harder as you go.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
Mark F. stated in a video interview a couple days ago, “hundreds by the end of the year.” Also, the anticipated 2020 production scale is 5,000 units. Eager to see the weekend update. It may address all our questions.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
If you HAD to put $1000 bet which side would you pick, we get a delivery estimate today, or we don't get it today?
Meant to be a fun question which how negative things have been(myself included!)

I would have bet we got it yesterday, and would have lost, so now I am going to bet we don't get it today. 😂
    Go To Post #1
My bet lost was later Saturday night. I can’t afford to lose another $1K.

If Arcimoto would simply tell it like it is, there would likely be some disappointment, but without the negativity. I sensed some BS after the Evergreen Reveal. Perhaps marketing BS to insure all 100 Evergreens were locked in, so that when they were officially specification & certified ready they could focus on assembly and delivery.

Go To Post #1
Rick the post explicitly stated you HAD to bet. Play by the rules please, we get and update today or no???? 😁
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Daniel, OK then.......Yes, wait....No....Yes....No..................Final answer Yes, only because Mark explicitly stated he would post it on the weekend and I ass.u.me he meant this week end. Smile

Go To Post #1
It looked like they had an awful lot of material to build the Arcimotos (pipe, metal). Not sure if they had enough batteries (I saw maybe enough for 3 vehicles?). So the hold up is either testing, lack of money, or a supply problem with something like motors, batteries, or controller.
    Go To Post #1
FUV= Frohnmayer Universal vagueness
LOL
[+] 1 user Likes Mendojen's post