Someone on the Evergreen list was contacted for color
    Go To Post #1
I laughed out loud!

What I’ve experienced with Arcimoto over the decade is they make an announcement regarding a milestone event, are relatively quiet, usually goes beyond the anticipated timeline, and then BAM! the milestone met and exceeded my expectation. If there are glitches, they are being worked out and we will know the delivery schedule soon. “It’s ready when it’s ready” Elon Musk “Just Do It!” NIKE & Rickb

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
My reservation # is 2356.  I've been putting $200-$300 a month into a savings account to cover the cost of my down payment when I eventually get my notification.  At this rate, I'll have enough saved to pay cash for the whole damned thing!
Tongue Rolleyes Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
On facebook Mark said Monday (today) is when he'll put out an update. I noticed he also mentioned it may need to pass through legal before publishing it. All I'd like to hear is that the assembly line is running.
    Go To Post #1
I am as disappointed as everyone else - I had hoped to have an FUV before now - but realistically, it is impossible to put hard milestones on a startup project. I have been in several companies that went out of business by trying to hold to timelines imposed by investors instead of getting there one step at a time.
[+] 1 user Likes DanCooper's post
    Go To Post #1
The first year of production will likely be a bear. And this is the first year. I’m sure we’ll hear something this week. All I know is that attorneys can be hard to get ahold if, especially at the end of the school year where kids are graduating, families go on vacation, etc. I speak from experience where our house permit was held up by the city attorney that was at Disneyland :/
    Go To Post #1
Mark said today’s the day! Arcimoto has a legal team member. Hoping for detailed satements on production and delivery timelines, not a bunch of FFLS statements. Mark did emphasize, “Vehicles are coming!” on his Facebook post regarding the delayed update.

Go To Post #1
I think we all can agree that it is hard to hit timelines with a start up. I have backed plenty of kickstarter campaigns and i'd guess maybe one was around their initial target. This isn't that dissimilar to kickstarter.
That being said I don't believe Arcimoto has ONCE hit their predicted target for anything that I have seen announced over the 3-4 years I have been following, at some point they need to communicate more, and just be more realistic, or shoot, don't give an estimate if you don't know.

I think Former President Bush put it best:

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
Big Grin
    Go To Post #1
Well this is a good learning experience, for me at least.
    Go To Post #1
(06-10-2019, 01:05 PM)4dthinker Wrote: On facebook Mark said Monday (today) is when he'll put out an update.  I noticed he also mentioned it may need to pass through legal before publishing it.  All I'd like to hear is that the assembly line is running.

Well, on Friday Mr. Comms Jonathan emailed me that he " I saw [production number] next to your name and vehicle today" - the "and vehicle" part has me thinking that the assembly line is running, and that there is at least a chassis literally with my name on it.
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
DanPDX, The good news is Arcimoto may not have hit their target dates, but always hit their target......unlike Elio Marketing and some other vehicle startups. The current production start TARGET is to close for targets to matter with the exception of the 100 Evergreens and the 3800+ reservationist delivery targets. Once production starts they know exactly the minimum number of Evergreens they can assemble in a day, week, month or year and that can only ramp in numbers over time. Still 11 days until Arcimoto’s Coming Summer 2019 Target delivery date. Maybe they have secretly ramped to 10 units/day. Smile