Someone on the Evergreen list was contacted for color
    Go To Post #1
I suspect that AM is very well aware that they MUST get into production sooner not later if the want to survive.
    Go To Post #1
No Promised Monday Announcement! I suspect that Arcimoto wants to officially deliver more than we want delivery. However, there has been a degree of BS since the Meet the Evergreen Video reveal. The announcement of announcements with no follow through and taking $5K non-refundable deposits with validation testing and certification still in progress. Certification should been finalized, or closer than it was. Also, I ass.u.med the Evergreen specs and 1/2 doors had been finalized; a major part of the BS equation. I now question the level of customer service experience after the sale when issues arise. I have not felt that level of uncertainty at any point prior over a decade. Not a good feeling for me. Sad

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(06-11-2019, 04:24 PM)Rickb Wrote: No Promised Monday Announcement!  I suspect that Arcimoto wants to officially deliver more than we want delivery.  However, there has been a degree of BS since the Meet the Evergreen Video reveal.  The announcement of announcements with no follow through and taking $5K non-refundable deposits with validation testing and certification still in progress.  Certification should been finalized, or closer than it was.  Also, I ass.u.med the Evergreen specs and 1/2 doors had been finalized; a major part of the BS equation.  I now question the level of customer service experience after the sale when issues arise.   I have not felt that level of uncertainty at any point prior over a decade.  Not a good feeling for me. Sad

Rick, couldn't agree more. I haven't gotten a straight answer in a longtime. When I was first discussing with Arcimoto plans for the Evergreen(after the reveal) and expected delivery, they mentioned early June, but that he actually felt a lot of deliveries would be done in May... Those are the types of expectations that set people(me) up for disappointment. They should not be making those types of comments. It's annoying. We know we are going to getting our vehicles, but not knowing what is going on, how the testing went, when they are starting production, stuff like that.
I can't imagine they need lawyer approval to send an email 3 weeks ago saying "SUCCESS! All of our hard work has paid off as we have passed the final 4(or however many) tests and are one step closer to production. Expect an update in 3 weeks as we get closer."
Unless of course that didn't happen.
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Dan, Exactly, and I ass.u.me since they didn’t communicate the validation re-testing results, it didn’t pass and is currently still in retesting mode. I guess we’ll know for certain after today’s scheduled announcement?

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
My new philosophy regarding the Evergreen Edition delivery schedule:

[Image: E7-B69-FB3-DBDF-475-F-9930-01906-E6-DA9-BD.jpg]

Go To Post #1
I’m also thinking they didn’t pass and possibly have some other issues like sourcing parts or something. I get the feeling they haven’t started production yet. Being a Negative Nancy, none of these delays surprise me and I pretty much dismissed their talk of June production.
    Go To Post #1
I assume nothing as it is pointless when I have no info to base my assumptions on. I have to wait an unpredictable amount of time until they start making $12k FUVs for those in the midwest region who have reservations.   Eventually I'll get bored with this forum and their facebook pages and simple, maybe, hopefully will be truly surprised when an email shows up asking me to pick my FUV's color and send them $5k.   Smile
[+] 2 users Like 4dthinker's post
    Go To Post #1
4dthinker, Bored with this forum and forum members? Impossible! My assumption is that you will receive that email notice Q1-2 2020. Unless of course I haven’t received mine yet. Smile

Go To Post #1
Got my email update, sounds like they passed 3 that's, failed a test with the lights and have to find a new supplier, and due to bad weather haven't been able to complete the braking system test, which is now scheduled for June 17(one month after the original date.
    Go To Post #1
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Update. I suggest we focus on the good and stay positive.