Testing update
    Go To Post #1
It’s possible, but most might be willing to take delivery without doors and they could be shipped at a later date. I plan to buy full doors if/when they become available. Mark indicated I could purchase the Evergreen without the half doors and they would send full doors later on if I didn’t want both sets. Frankly, they need sales revenue pouring in ASAP........no milk time! Smile

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Not me! Some doors need to remain closed. Smile

Go To Post #1
(09-04-2019, 10:38 PM)4dthinker Wrote: At least the state of KS doesn't require a helmet if you're 18+ years old to ride a motorcycle.

It's a shame every state doesn't just leave it up to the rider to make their own choice.
    Go To Post #1
Is anyone going to the just announced “event” at arcimoto the 19th!?!?
    Go To Post #1
(09-13-2019, 07:05 PM)DanPDX Wrote: Is anyone going to the just announced “event” at arcimoto the 19th!?!?

Yep
    Go To Post #1
Too far to walk. Too far to ride an FUV to (if only I had one). Too expensive to fly there and back. To boring to drive. As it'll be broadcast over the net I suspect I'll just watch from where I am at the time. Smile
    Go To Post #1
If there was a “Welcome to the Future” program schedule, list of entertainers, food & drink menus, along with displays of multiple custom color Evergreens that provided a compelling reason/reasons to attend, I’d drive it, spend a couple days in Eugene, and meet some fellow Arcimoto fans. All I have for the event schedule to date is content based on personal assumption and speculation. SO, I’m compelled to watch it from home.

Go To Post #1
Supposed to be live music, I’m guessing food truck(s), and someone getting keys.
    Go To Post #1
(09-17-2019, 03:49 AM)Dr_Jim Wrote: Hmmm -

The last time we got 'keys' in Eugene was quite a while ago and involved some shenanigans, a lukewarm police pursuit, and a great deal of fear & terror on our part - maybe the Webinair might be best....

Cheers
Jim
Do expand .... ?
    Go To Post #1
Gotcha. You do know that marijuana is legal in Oregon, right? There's a pot shop on every street corner, no kidding.