Cancellation
    Go To Post #1
One of many appealing features of the SRK is driver comfort.......EZ ingress/egress, upright sitting position (hopefully ergo seats), and the driver sits fairly high for good visibility, but also will make my yellow SRK more visible in everyday traffic.

Go To Post #1
How about flying a big American flag for visibility? Lots of bikers do it. Who would hit an American Flag?
    Go To Post #1
(08-01-2017, 07:33 PM)DanCooper Wrote: How about flying a big American flag for visibility?  Lots of bikers do it.  Who would hit an American Flag?
Russians.

Go To Post #1
(08-02-2017, 02:19 AM)Rickb Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 07:33 PM)DanCooper Wrote: How about flying a big American flag for visibility?  Lots of bikers do it.  Who would hit an American Flag?
Russians.

That is sooooooo 1980s.
    Go To Post #1
Yes the SRK (if they ever get around to designing the enclosure panels) does have the edge over the Solo (just my very limited opinion!): The vantage position is higher with a relatively good overview so that traffic ahead can be assessed; the independent front wheel drive is a very relevant safety aspect, enabling a much `sportier´ ride; a passenger can be carried if necessaary (or a considerable amount of equipment ,and servicing should be easier than on the Solo as ground clearance does not look to be so much of a problem and the wheels are more accessible.

My local choice, the Swiss Tremoila is not yet ready (just like the SRK & the Solo!) and is certainly not exactly what I am looking for: either three wheels with two at the front and front wheel drive or four wheels and a better designed cabin.
    Go To Post #1
(08-02-2017, 03:14 AM)SparkE Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 02:19 AM)Rickb Wrote:
Russians.

That is sooooooo 1980s.
Some things never change.

Go To Post #1
(08-02-2017, 08:30 AM)paravil Wrote: Yes the SRK (if they ever get around to designing the enclosure panels) does have the edge over the Solo (just my very limited opinion!): The vantage position is higher with a relatively good overview so that traffic ahead can be assessed; the independent front wheel drive is a very relevant safety aspect, enabling a much `sportier´ ride; a passenger can carried if necessaary (or a considerable amount of equipment ,and servicing should be easier than on the Solo as ground clearance does not look to be so much of a problem and the wheels are more accessible.

My local choice, the Swiss Tremoila is not yet ready (just like the SRK & the Solo!) and is certainly not exactly what I am looking for: either three wheels with  two at the front and front wheel drive or four wheels and a better designed cabin.
Mark Frohnmayer stated that the enclosure panels will be revealed along with the soon to be delivered Signature Series SRKs.  I like the Swiss Tremola, but it doesn't check as many boxes as the SRK in my driving situation.  However, I see where it may better fit your needs.

Go To Post #1
The SRK is an almost perfect match to my needs and preference. I am leaning towards soft sides rather than panels (because I could leave them off but have them available for the unexpected thunderstorm), but I want to see both before I decide. Actually I would go without sides but my wife thinks differently. Second best would be an e-car like Nissan Leaf or Chevy Bolt, but I won't look at those as long as I think Arcimoto can deliver.
    Go To Post #1
Interesting to see how convenient on/off will be for both the soft and hard panels.

Go To Post #1
On/Off side panels AND (preferably) On/Off hardtop!