Cancellation
    Go To Post #1
The $100 reservation is fully refundable, right?

I emailed jbronson@arcimoto.com about cancelling my reservation on July 15th and I've not heard anything back.

That's the email address in my reservation receipt linked to "Send us an email"

Someone else I should try? Selah Shepherd maybe (thanked me for my pre-order)?
    Go To Post #1
You're not the first person to have that issue. Shoot an email to info@arcimoto.com and they can fix it.
    Go To Post #1
I had no problems with either Arcvimoto or Electrameccanica. Both returned my payments immediately.
    Go To Post #1
(07-19-2017, 01:31 AM)KenK Wrote: The $100 reservation is fully refundable, right?

I emailed jbronson@arcimoto.com about cancelling my reservation on July 15th and I've not heard anything back.

That's the email address in my reservation receipt linked to "Send us an email"

Someone else I should try? Selah Shepherd maybe (thanked me for my pre-order)?

Hi Ken,

info@ or preorder@ will get to us, and we'll take care of it. Normally emailing Jeremy (jbronson) would be fine but he's been traveling and I'm sure is swamped with email. Selah no longer works with us.
    Go To Post #1
(07-19-2017, 10:48 PM)Eric Fritz Wrote: Hi Ken,

info@ or preorder@ will get to us, and we'll take care of it. Normally emailing Jeremy (jbronson) would be fine but he's been traveling and I'm sure is swamped with email. Selah no longer works with us.

Thanks, Eric!

I got your email and see that the refund is being processed!

-Ken
    Go To Post #1
I got my refund! Yay!
    Go To Post #1
I'm going to miss you at the first annual Sturgis SRK Rally.

Go To Post #1
Maybe the first, but maybe not the second or third. Just some minor delays.
    Go To Post #1
If there is a Sturgis SRK rally in 2018 I will be there.
    Go To Post #1
(07-27-2017, 02:36 PM)DanCooper Wrote: If there is a Sturgis SRK rally in 2018 I will be there.
Hope to see you there!  The A Team better get busy building the 50 Pilot SRKs and ramping production.  I'm about 900 miles from Sturgis so will likely trailer my SRK. It will be a much quieter event than that other Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.