I need more content!
    Go To Post #1
Wise choice to save a substantial down payment regardless of purchasing the base model FUV or Flagship Evergreen FUV. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Received email back from Jonathan Miller. Yeah, I got bumped up and am able to receive the Evergreen this year, and possibly even the June batch if I can complete my reservation in the next few weeks. Got mostly bumped up due to living in the west coast and a majority of pre-orders were outside the initial delivery area. I would probably also account for people skipping on the Evergreen too, but needless to say, my concerns were addressed and questions were answered. They are still actively working with CA to get the vehicle CRVP eligible for the CA EV rebate.

At least my tax return is coming in a few days (lol)... I might be able to scrounge up enough money to complete the reservation with the $5k hopefully. If I miss the first batch in June, then Jonathan has mentioned there is still a late summer/fall delivery batch that's still this year. From the initial Q3 2020 estimate they gave me and now bumping me to a Q2-Q3 2019 delivery is a nice jump. Crossing fingers for the awesomeness that is to come.
[+] 2 users Like SquallLHeart's post
    Go To Post #1
I don’t know. I would wager they can’t make the June date for the first batch. Maybe by December? I’m just guessing due to previous delays and that I haven’t heard where they’re at with the first batch. June is only 3 months away - it would take 8-9 per week to make that goal.
    Go To Post #1
I’ll take the wager! Smile
I understand Arcimoto shipped a few fully completed Evergreens, some sub-assemblies, and component parts off to the testing facilities for the second round testing to officially FMVSS certify the FUV as a motorcycle. After the FMVSS sticker is officially released, retail Evergreen assembly will likely begin. Obviously, the parts are inventoried and ready. If retail FUV assembly kicks off as late as the beginning of May, that’s 20 single shift work days to build and deliver 100 Evergreen Editions by June. I’m sure they would work a double or triple shift if need be to deliver on time.

Go To Post #1
It makes sense that they would wait for the final certification before starting up the production line. Never know if something needs to change to meet the certification. Rework is always expensive.
    Go To Post #1
Arcimoto engineers did the required rework after the first round testing evident on the Evergreen reveal. The most notable was the integration of the center headlight requirement. Arcimoto engineer’s made the required first round testing changes with full knowledge of FMVSS certication rquirements. The final round testing is simply validatiing the changes and testing any new component parts (lamps etc.), minor in the big scheme of certification, but takes some time before the FMVSS motorcycle certification tag can be officially released. My guess is we will be AMPED by the hustle/bustle of Evergreen assembly activity very soon.

[+] 4 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Rick where do you get your insight?
What had to change after the evergreen reveal? I thought that already showed the updated light config?
    Go To Post #1
Insight for what it’s worth: Nothing has to change because it WILlL MEET all the certification requirements. The Evergreen contains all the changes required from the first validation round of testing. I was told that a few complete FUVs (Evergreens), sub-assemblies, and a few newly specified parts such as headlamps, etc. were recently sent back to the testing labs for validation and final certification. The FMVSS certification sticker will apparently release towards the end of April.

Sorry the Edit function doesn’t update when I make needed changes in the post.........WILL MEET all the certification requirements. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Gotcha I thought you were saying that after the evergreen reveal they were told to change some of the parts, including headlights. I misread.
    Go To Post #1
(03-08-2019, 12:02 AM)DanPDX Wrote: I feel like I’ve watched every YouTube video, read every thread, this whole waiting 1-2 weeks for a blurb out of arcimoto is not satisfying my itch!!! I wish there was more content out there for me to absorb, every video I watch is just so fun and I get more excited. But nothing really new for awhile now so I find myself rewatching old videos(not so exciting)!

I'm extending an invitation to the NEW Arcimoto FUV Club. This group is lightly moderated and dedicated to the growth and proliferation of all things Arcimoto and FUV across the globe. Unfortunately, even as members of old group, the "Arcimoto SRK 'FUV' Club", we're not able to "share" posts from that group because it was set up as a "closed" group. The old group's creator and only admin no longer has a Facebook account and therefore the group has ended up with absolutely no administration and/or moderators. There is no way to approve individuals who ask to join unless they're specifically sent an invite by a current freind/member. However, we, the members of the old group, have no way of knowing what potential new members are asking to join. So that group's membership will forever be stuck at 689 members (or less as members quit over time). To insure the continued growth of the FUV community, we've started a new public FUV club. If you've already joined us recently, please disregard. if you haven't joined us yet, please accept our invitation! We'd love to have you and we'lll approve you ASAP.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/343218869645332/
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post