I need more content!
    Go To Post #1
I feel like I’ve watched every YouTube video, read every thread, this whole waiting 1-2 weeks for a blurb out of arcimoto is not satisfying my itch!!! I wish there was more content out there for me to absorb, every video I watch is just so fun and I get more excited. But nothing really new for awhile now so I find myself rewatching old videos(not so exciting)!
[+] 4 users Like DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
You're not the only one! ?
[+] 2 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
You are not alone!
    Go To Post #1
I wonder if Arci intends to warehouse Evergreens as they are completed until all initial orders are fulfilled, or start delivering as soon as they come off the line. I'm also curious as to how many Evergreens have been ordered so far.
    Go To Post #1
(03-09-2019, 12:02 AM)jimball Wrote: I'm also curious as to how many Evergreens have been ordered so far.

That is a very good question.  I turned down my evergreen offer, and I was somewhere around 1500 in the general line (although my number was likely advanced since I am on the west coast).  I would hope that they have 100 customers already.
    Go To Post #1
Regarding delivery, I see no reason not to collect the balance due and deliver as the Evergreens roll off the line.  I’m also curious about the number of locked in orders.   My guess is the vast majority of reservationists were counting on and will wait for the $11,900 base model with an option or two of choice.  It sounded as though some disappointed reservationists dropped out.

Go To Post #1
(03-09-2019, 05:16 AM)Rickb Wrote: Regarding delivery, I see no reason not to collect the balance due and deliver as the Evergreens roll off the line.  I’m also curious about the number of locked in orders.   My guess is the vast majority of reservationists were counting on and will wait for the $11,900 base model with an option or two of choice.  It sounded as though some disappointed reservationists dropped out.

I reached out to Arcimoto 3 weeks back, asking if we knew what number I was in the Evergreen order, and also if they had hit the 100 reservationists. He responded that they did not have numbers yet but they expected to sell out shortly. He indicated they would have final order closer to the end of the month, so that tells me they expect to sell out the 100 by month's end.

That, to me is a little worrisome, if they were already reaching out to the preorder folks in the 1500 range, and still hadn't gotten 100 takers. How are they going to get up to scale this year if they only end up finding a few hundred people willing to fork up the $20k for an Evergreen. And if they don't get enough people to pay the $20k, how are they going to get the benefit of scale that lets them drop the price down to say $15k to get other backers to buy. I think it could be a bumpy road, but realy hope it's not as I am counting down the days to get mine!

Really hope they hit their goal of June, as we have had beautiful weather these past few days and I can't help but imagine being in my FUV instead of 16 year old Honda Pilot with 325k Miles  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Interesting point! I wonder how many of the 3000+ reservations are in the the initial roll out States of Oregon, Washington, and California......and how far up the reservation line with Evergreen invites?

Perhaps they will need to go outside the tri-state area to sell out the first 100 $20K FUVs.

I PM’d our 2 Signature Series Owners with the question, “how daily use reliable was/is your FUV in terms of any major or minor servicing needs” and “would you recommend buying one of the 100 Evergreens if you lived outside the initial sales and servicing area?, but got no reply.

Go To Post #1
(03-21-2019, 04:29 PM)Rickb Wrote: Interesting point!  I wonder how many of the 3000+ reservations are in the the initial roll out States of Oregon, Washington, and California......and how far up the reservation line with Evergreen invites?

Perhaps they will need to go outside the tri-state area to sell out the first 100 $20K FUVs.  

I PM’d our 2 Signature Series Owners with the question, “how daily use reliable was/is your FUV in terms of any major or minor servicing needs” and “would you recommend buying one of the 100 Evergreens if you lived outside the initial sales and servicing area?, but got no reply.

Prepare for some bad/rushed math as I am at work and lazy....

I was pre-order 500 or so, and Arcimoto told me I was roughly 90 or so as far as pre-orders on the west coast. Sniffy above says he got contacted about pre-ordering Evergreen edition and he is around reservation 1500. So if we assume 90 people on average per 500 pre-orders are on the west coast, that would mean they have gone through at least 270 of the west coast pre orders offering an evergreen edition and still have not taken 100 reservations.
Those are a bunch of assumptions on my end as it's very possible the ratio of west coast pre-orders shrunk as time went on and their marketing expended through the rest of the US. But if they have already burned through half of their pre-orders and not hit the 100 Evergreen reservations, that could be a concern(or not, I have no idea what their expectations were).
I'd be curious was the adoption ratio has been so far.

Have they said when they are going to open up Evergreen Edition to those outside the West coast? I have to assume that will happen this year?
    Go To Post #1
I asked AM to consider opening up beyond the west coast and never got a reply. I had stated that I didn't need any local service and wouldn't use is even if it existed but I would return it to the factory if required. I've owned motorcycles all my life and none have ever see the inside of a dealers shop except for an initial service so as to not void the warante. I'm in Colorado and #1358 and have not heard a word so I"m surprised Jimball was contacted as I believe he is in Kansas.