Someone on the Evergreen list was contacted for color
    Go To Post #1
(05-31-2019, 03:55 PM)Rickb Wrote: Thanks, I did miss that! My enthusiasm has diminished as a result of the recent speculation.
My gut tells me all is well, albeit slower than what wanted. And my negative Nancy gut is rarely wrong. Not that my gut eases your worries...
    Go To Post #1
I received a response when I asked about my order: "We are planning on issuing delivery estimate windows next week! We believe the first deliveries will be in the second half of June. Stay tuned!"
I copy and paste just bc I am on my phone and have way too many typos.
So it doesn't shed a lot of light other than we should have more info on our positioning and the most current estimate next week.
I will say whatever estimate they provide, is not likely going to be accurate based on recent history. We all know there will be hiccups when they start.
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
harriska2, I respect your gut. I’m not worried, but rather disappointed. The only other time I felt disappointment was after the surprise announcement and explanation regarding the delay on offering the long time marketed $11,900 FUV for those early reservationists that simply couldn’t afford to pay for option upgrades they didn’t need or want. I understand why, but should have been communicated from the beginning.

DanPDX’s “stay tuned!” reply from Arcimoto is hopeful, but his “not likely going to be accurate based on recent history” statement is a negative feeling that seems to be growing among many long time supporters and reservationists. My personal assumption when placing the deposit was that the Evergreen was production ready with a June delivery schedule. The only issue that would cause ‘minimal delay’ was the private lab validation testing/re-testing outside Arcimoto’s control in order for Arcimoto’s engineer’s to release the FMVSS certification tags.

Over the past couple weeks, there has been speculative discussion about accent color placement, seat specs changed, no re-test results or certification announcement, and speculation indicating that deliveries may start in June, but at such a slow daily/weekly rate that many of the 100 Evergreen deliveries will push into Fall. If answers can’t be provided to simple questions regarding certification and delivery schedules at this point, my gut says ?$%#@!, loosely translated, “I’m surprised and very disappointed.”
Perhaps unwarranted concern, based solely on the lack of communication. The good news is all of my questions regarding specs, production numbers, and delivery schedules will be answered next week.

[+] 3 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Rickb, my gut tells me “all” your questions won’t be answered at the next update, unfortunately. But I would L.O.V.E love to be wrong here!
[+] 2 users Like DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
DanPDX, I hope you’re wrong too, but my gut says you’re right. I just noticed Arcimoto’s “delivery estimate windows” statement. Crap! Anticipated delivery, estimated delivery, FLS Forward Looking Statements, all getting old and tiring for this old guy. At some point you simply know from experience and can make guarantees. If you don’t know for certain, add 6+- months to your estimated delivery time and deliver early if things go better than expected. Underpromise over deliver.

Go To Post #1
So my follow up asking what number i am and noting I will pick up in person, has been answered.
I am number 9, and it should be end of June early July, with caveat that more details coming next week.
For what it’s worth, I am keeping you all updated on those discussions.
[+] 3 users Like DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Thanks! Please keep us posted. I guess that indicates 1-9 “should be delivered” by the end of June early July after the official assembly line start date (?) with #10-100 to follow.

Go To Post #1
Wow, Dan, you're #9 Evergreen? At reservation 503? Dang. They haven't answered which Evergreen spot I have yet. I should probably specify that I'll be picking up in person, too. (Hey, Dan, how are you planning on getting down there? Have someone else drive you? Amtrak? In the off chance they make the first 10 a "group release" all at the same time, we could carpool/trainpool down.)
    Go To Post #1
Yeah I was surprised by my number as well. I’d definitely inform them you plan to pick up in person, I think that motivates them to get those out early, one less thing to deal with during the early days of production(delivery).

I have not decided how I am picking mine up, I’m torn. As much as I want to drive it home, it’s a long trip that’s going to require a charge mid way, so I just don’t know yet. I considered trying to see if I know someone with a trailer I can borrow.
I will definitely share when I get my official date I am picking up, and if anyone on here is going the same day we should coordinate!
    Go To Post #1
I wonder how many of the 3800+ reservations were California, Oregon, and Washington qualified to purchase the first run Evergreens and how many of those they had to contact to lock in the 100. I also wonder when retail Evergreen #001 with fit and finished California Doors will roll off the assembly line.
Production start and Evergreen delivery schedule announcement this week?