Someone on the Evergreen list was contacted for color
    Go To Post #1
I’ve thought about going from Corvallis to PDX and honestly I’d take side roads. The road from Arcimoto to Corvallis is great via 99. You might be able to make it to Rickreal or Dallas before needing to stop for 4 hr fill up.From there you should be able to make it to PDX.

Curious - if you are driving what are your logistics?

(06-05-2019, 02:56 PM)Rickb Wrote: I wonder how many of the 3800+ reservations were California, Oregon, and Washington qualified to purchase the first run Evergreens and how many of those they had to contact to lock in the 100. I also wonder when retail Evergreen #001 with fit and finished California Doors will roll off the assembly line.
Production start and Evergreen delivery schedule announcement this week?
I can tell you that I put in my $100 reservation in late March. About 3 weeks later I got the offer to purchase the Evergreen. So my guess is they went through the whole list. How many in OR, WA, CA? I would think at least half?
    Go To Post #1
For driving logistics, I'm in outer SW Portland (basically right where Portland, Tigard, and Beaverton all meet,) and PlugShare says the drive up 99 from the AMP to my house is 117 miles with plenty of charge stations along the way. If I can get good efficiency, I might be able to make it all the way home. If not, I figure I'll stop for half an hour charge in Corvallis or McMinville and that should get me the rest of the way home. If nobody is to carpool down from Portland, then I'll probably take Amtrak.
    Go To Post #1
(06-05-2019, 07:19 PM)CharonPDX Wrote: For driving logistics, I'm in outer SW Portland (basically right where Portland, Tigard, and Beaverton all meet,) and PlugShare says the drive up 99 from the AMP to my house is 117 miles with plenty of charge stations along the way. If I can get good efficiency, I might be able to make it all the way home. If not, I figure I'll stop for half an hour charge in Corvallis or McMinville and that should get me the rest of the way home. If nobody is to carpool down from Portland, then I'll probably take Amtrak.

How much of a charge do you anticipate getting from 30 minutes? Does it fast charge initially and then slow down over time?
I am anticipating we are unlikely to ever hit 100 mile range, even with babying it(would love to be wrong) and likely somewhere in the 80 mile range will be more likely when driving efficiently, and 50-60 when mixing in with some highway driving.

Regardless, don't you think you will need a few hours of charge at least in order to make the full 119 drive?
    Go To Post #1
My guess is 2 hrs in Corvallis and 2 hours in McMinnville on Level 2. The good news is that it’s a nice drive! If I had Level 2 I’d offer my house.
    Go To Post #1
Well, they say it's a 3.4 kW onboard charger. If the reports of efficiency of the Signature Series folks hold true for Evergreen, then ~4.5 miles per kilowatt-hour should be the bare minimum.

So figure 15 miles of range per hour of charging at the low end. They claim 100 miles city range, and in driving my BMW i3, I find that "rural highway" gets me better efficiency than "pure city". I imagine 30-60 minutes of charge should be sufficient for the whole trip driving carefully. Definitely shouldn't need four total hours of charging!

Edit: And I got an email today confirming "Production update this week!" Couldn't confirm what Evergreen vehicle # I am, though. (I had been told "in the first 20" early in the Evergreen process, which should be a no-brainer since I'm *overall reservation* number 20.) Also didn't confirm if asking for custom design would delay.
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
(06-05-2019, 08:44 PM)CharonPDX Wrote: Well, they say it's a 3.4 kW onboard charger. If the reports of efficiency of the Signature Series folks hold true for Evergreen, then ~4.5 miles per kilowatt-hour should be the bare minimum.

So figure 15 miles of range per hour of charging at the low end. They claim 100 miles city range, and in driving my BMW i3, I find that "rural highway" gets me better efficiency than "pure city". I imagine 30-60 minutes of charge should be sufficient for the whole trip driving carefully. Definitely shouldn't need four total hours of charging!

Edit: And I got an email today confirming "Production update this week!" Couldn't confirm what Evergreen vehicle # I am, though. (I had been told "in the first 20" early in the Evergreen process, which should be a no-brainer since I'm *overall reservation* number 20.) Also didn't confirm if asking for custom design would delay.
Aaaaaaah! If anyone needs a ride from PDX to Eugene, I might be able to swing it, especially if I get to see happy faces on pick up. I can message you my number.

Are you on the FB group? If so, can you post here and on FB a screenshot of the email? We’re dying out here!
    Go To Post #1
Latest Email was literally just "Production update this week". I'm not on FB any more. I'll update when I get an update. :-D
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Charon, was that email in response to you reaching out to them, or did they just randomly send you that? Assuming the former, glad to hear someone else was told that!!
    Go To Post #1
(06-05-2019, 11:06 PM)DanPDX Wrote: Charon, was that email in response to you reaching out to them, or did they just randomly send you that? Assuming the former, glad to hear someone else was told that!!
Jennifer from CA got the same type of email last week in response to her question about colors.
    Go To Post #1
(06-05-2019, 11:06 PM)DanPDX Wrote: Charon, was that email in response to you reaching out to them, or did they just randomly send you that? Assuming the former, glad to hear someone else was told that!!

I specifically asked if custom design would delay, and about changing to "stock" design if so. He didn't answer that at all, just said "we'll have production update this week"