FB Group Member posted updated Evergreen Pics
    Go To Post #1
Not sure, but sometimes for parts that need to be press fitted nitrogen is used to freeze/shrink a part so it is easy to install. Once warmed up such a part might as well have been welded in.

4D
    Go To Post #1
(06-26-2019, 10:50 PM)ricschug Wrote: I wonder if the fender marker lights are the 'lighting' issue we heard about.

I didn’t see fender marking lights on the NHTSA required lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment list. More likely the headlamp assembly.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
My husband saw on the wall a thing that generates nitrogen for the laser cutter. The dewar could be for a wire feed welder. They are hand welding certain things.
    Go To Post #1
Likely used for the BFL cutting process:
[Image: 1-C565-AA0-C675-4-E6-D-8-FF3-FC527-BC78-C06.jpg]

upload png image

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I guess it could be any of those reasons. I've worked with both liquid Nitrogen and Oxygen. The dewars look the same so you have to read the label (the pipe connections are different too).

BTW, I'm impressed with the posters in this forum. No snarky or combative comments.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan21's post
    Go To Post #1
I wonder if they would be willing to lend out the BFL laser cutter. I have a long list of “honey dos” for my hubby.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
(06-27-2019, 05:09 AM)Dan21 Wrote: BTW, I'm impressed with the posters in this forum. No snarky or combative comments.

Give us time.
[+] 2 users Like jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
nothing nothing (recent)