Testing update
    Go To Post #1
Is there a Dr. in the house?

Go To Post #1
C'mon, not *EVERY* corner, that's Starbucks. More like every other corner. Maybe even every third corner in rural areas.
    Go To Post #1
Sounds like there might be a possible FUV Deliverator opportunity in your neck of the woods.

Go To Post #1
(09-19-2019, 12:19 AM)Rickb Wrote: Sounds like there might be a possible FUV Deliverator opportunity in your neck of the woods.

Yup.
    Go To Post #1
Which begs the question ... how does the FUV handle on grass ?

Wink
    Go To Post #1
(09-16-2019, 05:57 AM)Rickb Wrote: If there was a “Welcome to the Future” program schedule, list of entertainers, food & drink menus, along with displays of multiple custom color Evergreens that provided a compelling reason/reasons to attend, I’d drive it, spend a couple days in Eugene, and meet some fellow Arcimoto fans.  All I have for the event schedule to date is content based on personal assumption and speculation.  SO, I’m compelled to watch it from home.

I'm glad I decided to watch from home instead of take a 20 hour roadtrip or $600 for flights. If the announcement had been at least 2 weeks before the event, I might have done the $150 for flights.

If I had gone to eat at a food truck event (my family burnt out on that a few years ago after attending one weekly) and gawk at a few FUVs (that I will hopefully have in my garage by the end of the year), I would have been annoyed. Now I can put that money into shipping costs for my FUV.
[+] 1 user Likes Odi's post
    Go To Post #1
........or put that saved money towards custom paint or full doors. Smile

Go To Post #1
I fell in love with the Fuchsia vinyl. But a whole car of it isn't as appealing as the contrast of the standard FUV vinyl pattern
[Image: 18252031-1827850244201871-8121972294210813952-n.jpg]

I will order a set of full doors when they become available
[+] 1 user Likes Odi's post