Custom Shop
    Go To Post #1
The custom shop page is live and has a lot more details on getting a custom design on an FUV!

There's no way I can spring for an extra $500, but dang I wish I did. I have several ideas.

https://www.arcimoto.com/custom-shop/
    Go To Post #1
Thats GREAT! I will most likely use it when its my time. Where did you find that page? I don't see it on their web site.
    Go To Post #1
Click on Jacob’s custom shop link.

Go To Post #1
It's also linked from the Configurator now.
    Go To Post #1
Funny but I don't see it, may be a web site issue. From 'Build your Evergreen-> Get started I get the color option page with 17 colors but no Custom button.
    Go To Post #1
Well, decided to go for custom. Looking at the top row of designs on the Custom Shop page (the "four bars along the bottom and a couple stylized trees") but customized to be in the style of the Cascadia "Doug Flag" So instead of four bars of a gradient of a single color, it will be three thicker bars in green, white, and blue. Instead of the stylized pair of trees, it will be a Douglas Fir.

Sent my request, and they'll get back to me with a design mockup.

(Cascadia: The name for the bioregion of the Pacific Northwest. Also used by a satiric (and sometimes semi-serious) "movement" to have Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia secede and form their own country. The "official flag" is the Doug Flag: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_flag )
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
(05-22-2019, 06:27 AM)CharonPDX Wrote: Well, decided to go for custom. Looking at the top row of designs on the Custom Shop page (the "four bars along the bottom and a couple stylized trees") but customized to be in the style of the Cascadia "Doug Flag" So instead of four bars of a gradient of a single color, it will be three thicker bars in green, white, and blue. Instead of the stylized pair of trees, it will be a Douglas Fir.

Sent my request, and they'll get back to me with a design mockup.

(Cascadia: The name for the bioregion of the Pacific Northwest. Also used by a satiric (and sometimes semi-serious) "movement" to have Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia secede and form their own country. The "official flag" is the Doug Flag: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_flag )
Sounds cool. Never heard of the Doug flag before. The things you learn ...
    Go To Post #1
The "Cascadia" idea and Doug Flag have a large following among the area's soccer fans (Portland, Seattle, Vancouver.) The Doug Flag has even been flown at the stadium alongside the US and Canadian flags during matches involving just those teams!

[Image: Jeld-Wen-Field.jpg]
    Go To Post #1
Anyone notice that $500 is the minimum charge for something simple like a simple color change. Anything real fancy may cost twice that or more.

Makes me want a basic black-on-black version which I'll happily customize myself.
    Go To Post #1
(05-22-2019, 10:35 PM)4dthinker Wrote: Anyone notice that $500 is the minimum charge for something simple like a simple color change. Anything real fancy may cost twice that or more.

Makes me want a basic black-on-black version which I'll happily customize myself.
Didn’t notice that. I will say that the black base color makes me nervous as the entire back end is all black except the arcimoto logo.