Helmet required in MA?
    Go To Post #1
Hello all!
I understand that MA has strict helmet laws but I was wondering if it's required when driving an Arcimoto? Probably is but because of the roll cage, double seatbelts and all the video's I see without helmets being worn I just wanted to ask. 
I'm not sure if I am the only owner in MA because I couldn't find anything online, and before I contact the registry or PD, I wanted to check here.
Thanks in advance 
Steve
    Go To Post #1
The FUV is a bit of a unique vehicle. I know in my state, because of the seat belts and roll cage, it does NOT need a helmet. But the state immediately to my North, because it has motorcycle controls, it DOES need a helmet. I can't find any obvious answer for MA, so I'd assume yes until you get word from your local PD.
    Go To Post #1
Hi I just got a FUV I am from Long Island , yes I know the aren’t too many Arcimoto in this area
    Go To Post #1
(09-01-2024, 09:43 PM)Condor731 Wrote: Hi I just got a FUV I am from Long Island , yes I know the aren’t too many Arcimoto in this area

So…. Do you know how forums work? 

Create a new thread in the "General Discussion" category by clicking the "Post Thread" button.

It's considered "not proper forum etiquette" to post completely unrelated things on existing threads.

Of course, the other option is you're a spammer-to-be building your comment count before starting to spam the forum.