Pre-order in Germany
    Go To Post #1
I´ve been looking for an alternative to a motorbike for quite a number of years. I gave up on cars as they are just too unattractive in the congested urban traffic over here (slow, impractical, uneconomic, impossiible to park etc). But I´m getting too old for a motorbike and, even though winters are no longer as cold as they once were, I would like an enclosed vehicle.

So please come up with the enclosed version a.s.a.p!
    Go To Post #1
Arcimoto's recent progress update shows  sign of major improvements to the nearly completed ETC build.  It sounds like they have started the Signature Series Build's that will serve as the test fleet for the production SRK.  The new battery system sounds like a major upgrade in range and comfort from the Gen 8........smaller and lighter.  The A Team is doing it right and on target.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go To Post #1
Rick, that sounds GOOD! But I remember your moto and would very much like to see the result.
    Go To Post #1
They are now showing us the completed ETC SRK.  Sweet progress.  Get ready to wear your Arcimoto T-shirt!  Tell me that they did finally send you the complimentary T.

.jpeg   image.jpeg (Size: 163.97 KB / Downloads: 53)

I can hardly wait til they SHOW us the optiional enclosure panels. I read somewhere that is to be a $3K option bringing the total cost to $14,900.......unless we go Deliverator!

Where is Brandon in that photo?

Go To Post #1
(09-14-2016, 03:01 PM)Rickb Wrote:
I can hardly wait til they SHOW us the optiional enclosure panels.  I read somewhere that is to be a $3K option bringing the total cost to $14,900.......unless we go Deliverator!

Where is Brandon in that photo?

The $3K is just an estimate for now, and there will be more than one style of panel to choose from.

Brandon doesn't get to go to EVERY event.  I gotta have fun too without spending my time keeping him from playing with all the buttons.