New FUV Owner
    Go To Post #1
Hello,

My wife and I picked up our FUV in Eugene, OR and drove it home last week. We are enjoying using it for errands and testing how far we can go on a single charge. It is fun to drive, and fun to copilot too. The views from the passenger seat are awesome. We are looking forward to adding as many single charge destinations as we can before we start exploring day-trip destinations that require charging again before returning home. We have had 260+ miles of fun so far and are looking forward to all those to come.

HeckspawnSmile
    Go To Post #1
Hello,

I also picked my FUV on Aug 29 and I drove it home to Turner. That's just south of Salem. I had to recharge in Albany at the Linn/Benton C.C. Energy was free with 6 charging ports. I have about 200 miles on it; mostly going shopping and out to lunch a couple of times. I know most of the area around Salem due to me riding my bicycle. Now to explore a bit farther out.
Tom T.
Turner, OR
[+] 1 user Likes bicycler1951's post
    Go To Post #1
(09-10-2021, 07:54 PM)bicycler1951 Wrote: Hello,

I also picked my FUV on Aug 29 and I drove it home to Turner. That's just south of Salem. I had to recharge in Albany at the Linn/Benton C.C. Energy was free with 6 charging ports. I have about 200 miles on it; mostly going shopping and out to lunch a couple of times. I know most of the area around Salem due to me riding my bicycle. Now to explore a bit farther out.

Did you end up sorting out your insurance? I used to live in Turner off Wintercreek Smile