DOOOOORRRRSSSSS!
    Go To Post #1
Yes, over-the-top subject line, sorry.

From Arcimoto - the hard-side "West Coast" half-doors are now in actual production!  Per the email:

Quote:RE: West Coast Doors for your FUV Evergreen Edition

Hello! 

Good news! At long last, we have finalized the design of our West Coast Doors and just this week, we installed the very first set on a customer vehicle. 

In the coming weeks, our Customer Experience team will reach out to you to book an installation appointment. We hope to have your doors installed on your FUV before the end of the year.

Thank you so much for your patience over the past two years—as an Evergreen owner, you are among our most valuable customers and we wouldn’t be here without you. 

We look forward to speaking with you soon! Until then, drive safe and have fun! 

Now to figure out if I want to splurge for full custom paint, or just cut vinyl on the base plastic for my design... (Right now I just have the pinstripes in vinyl - the full design is more complex.)
    Go To Post #1
I’m not holding my breath for this year. My guess is that it will take 6-12 months to do the 100 or so Evergreens. I doubt they are manufacturing all the doors (maybe 2 or 3) or that they have or will hire/train people to install them anytime soon. Color me a skeptic.