Dead Battery
    Go To Post #1
Ok i know you are supposed to keep the FUV plugged in all the time but i went away for a month and i unplugged it.  Also i have a GPS device in there for tracking so maybe that trickled down the battery as well, but you guessed it i got home and it is totally dead.  When i plug in the charger the wall charger shows power but not charging.

Is there a way to revive this battery or do i need to replace it?
Also is there anyone who services FUV here in St Pete / Tampa Florida?

Thanks and lesson learned.
Craig
    Go To Post #1
You'll need to revive the 12V battery. See starting on page 140 of the Owner's Manual.

Once the 12V battery has been plugged and charged for a while, reconnect/reset, and you should be able to plug in the charge cord and charge the high-voltage battery.
    Go To Post #1
When I go away for weeks, I disconnect the 12V battery. I was in France for 5 weeks this summer and all I had to do was re-connect the 12V when I got home.

Or, if I am only gone for a couple of weeks I plug the 12V to a *smart* trickle charger, that stops charging when the 12V is full, and just trickles a very low maintenance charge at about 13V.
    Go To Post #1
(08-16-2023, 05:13 AM)craigunger Wrote: Ok i know you are supposed to keep the FUV plugged in all the time but i went away for a month and i unplugged it.  Also i have a GPS device in there for tracking so maybe that trickled down the battery as well, but you guessed it i got home and it is totally dead.  When i plug in the charger the wall charger shows power but not charging.

Is there a way to revive this battery or do i need to replace it?
Also is there anyone who services FUV here in St Pete / Tampa Florida?

Thanks and lesson learned.
Craig

Service for Central Florida is Electrified Garage  1829 N.W.10th.Street  Ocala, Florida 34475 Phone 352-354-9006